Other Game Pokémon

What is Your Favorite Pokémon Type?

• Total voters
Bug types are the best! Especially the butterfly, moth and centipede styled ones!
I also really like Grass and Poison types too

All right, I’m about to pull out my 8 year old me.
First of all, if you want help, we gotta know your team. If you can, use banette and make sure it knows shadow ball. Remember that dark types are immune to psychic types. Avoid using fighting types... and those are probably the big three I can think of.

Screenshot 2020-12-03 at 9.08.31 AM.png

I am struggling 10 tries and never defeated a pokemon. Ask if you want to know my team.

I've merged your Thread into the general Pokemon Thread. We already have a Pokemon Thread that encompasses all of Pokemon, so all Pokemon related posts should go in this Thread.

As for your question on defeating the 7th Gym in Pokemon if I recall the leaders are Tate & Liza and they mostly use psychic Pokemon. I forget if they use more Pokemon than Lunatone and Solrock, but I'd recommend a few water and dark pokemon to defeat them. Lunatone and Solrock are weak to both of those types.

Pokémon is a game about beating up and kidnapping defenseless animals and forcing them to fight against their own kind for your own amusement. I wonder what PETA has against it?

The franchise has several generations and several spin-offs. Discussion of all is welcome on this thread.

So to start things off, which versions do you all have?
"defenseless animals?" Pokemon are giant flying dragons that can burn humans to a crisp. Destroy them with THOUSANDS OF MAGICAL POWERS, yet still? Literally, ONE OF THOSE THINGS CAN BREAK THE SPACE TIME CONTINUM so called defenseless"

Back
Top Bottom