Other Game Pokémon

What is Your Favorite Pokémon Type?

• Total voters
I recently got pokemon crystal from the 3ds virtual console

I've only played 1 hour of it, got one gym badge, and also gonna lose a lot because I've always played the modern games

and also my older brother has the original gold cartridge, however I cant find a charger for his GBA sp

and who do you like more Lugia or Ho-oh or Suicune

Last edited:
I recently got pokemon crystal from the 3ds virtual console

I've only played 1 hour of it, got one gym badge, and also gonna lose a lot because I've always played the modern games

and also my older brother has the original gold cartridge, however I cant find a charger for his GBA sp

and who do you like more Lugia or Ho-oh or Suicune

Hello SlowestLightning,

I merged your thread into the general Pokemon Thread. For the other games section, it is best to keep anything related to the series within one thread. Anything about Gold/Silver/Crystal can be discussed in the Overall Pokemon Thread.

FE8D31E1-9407-4A2D-8C7E-E90089031FC1.png
2B2A9113-2092-4322-8514-C6D37FC98BC0.png

I have created this thread for people to post their horrifying abominations wonderful creations without clogging up the main Pokémon thread. So, fuse away!

Also, I’m going to be making my own Pokédex for a ‘Gen X’ of fused Pokémon. This is my own project, but if people want to suggest Fusions they make for it, I’m willing to add them if I find them good enough. It’ll be stored here since making another thread for it would be redundant, so here it is.
Name: Snidove
Type: Grass/Flying
Appearance:
3F397419-4988-4761-AF5F-1314A1440C2B.jpeg

Entry:
They photosynthesis’s by bathing their tails in sunlight. They are accustomed to people.

Name: Serquill
Appearance:
BEBB53F0-ED17-4A0E-8F95-6C925C04B20A.jpeg

Entry:
They dodge attacks by sinking into the shadows of thick foliage. Many people believe that deep in the forests where Serquill live is a peaceful place, where there is no war.

Name: Serfeazent
Appearance:
BA079CBC-1285-4DEF-BB7D-3DCE30B07A7C.jpeg

Entry:
They raise their head to intimidate opponents, but only give it their all when fighting a powerful opponent. They will never let themselves get close to anyone other than their trainer.

I might also be doing contests or competitions in the future, so stay tuned! If I do, I might appoint someone else to judge them occasionally so that I can also participate on occasion.

Last edited:
Also, my project will be known as…
The Lazuli Files, a top secret project experimenting with the possibility of weaponised Pokémon for warfare
Name: Doustoise
Appearance:
93459583-CDD1-406D-A786-A9E23BDD406A.jpeg
Entry: Doustoise, a combination of a Blastoise and a Duoblade, the perfect marine Soilder for the Lazuli Marines

Last edited:
View attachment 363750View attachment 363751
I have created this thread for people to post their horrifying abominations wonderful creations without clogging up the main Pokémon thread. So, fuse away!

Also, I’m going to be making my own Pokédex for a ‘Gen X’ of fused Pokémon. This is my own project, but if people want to suggest Fusions they make for it, I’m willing to add them if I find them good enough. It’ll be stored here since making another thread for it would be redundant, so here it is.
Name: Snidove
Appearance:
View attachment 363776
Entry:
They photosynthesis’s by bathing their tails in sunlight. They are accustomed to people.

Name: Serquill
Appearance:
View attachment 363788
Entry: They dodge attacks by slipping into the shadows of thick foliage. Many people believe that deep in forests where Serquill live, there is a peacefull place where there is no war.
Name: Serfeazent
Appearance:
View attachment 363791
Entry: They raise their heads to intimidate their opponents, but only give it their all against a powerful opponent. They will not let themselves get close to anyone other than their trainers.

I might also be doing contests or competitions in the future, so stay tuned! If I do, I might appoint someone else to judge them occasionally so that I can also participate on occasion.
...And my formatting’s already :red:ed up. I might actually make my own thread for this, since I’ll need to do it in individual installments to avoid stuff like this.

...And my formatting’s already :red:ed up. I might actually make my own thread for this, since I’ll need to do it in individual installments to avoid stuff like this.
I would have fixed it for you today after I got home, but I had chores and work, so I'll do it on thursday instead

Back
Top Bottom