Other Game Pokémon

What is Your Favorite Pokémon Type?

• Total voters
??? It's white
1705447907077.png

I'm pretty sure it was always this color... I never managed to get a shiny Garchomp in any of the games with Mega Evolution, but according to Pokemon HOME, it looks like this.

My message was referring to Gengar's terrible shiny and its amazing shiny for its mega. Garchomp's shiny mega form is indeed a bit of an eyesore, though I do like it more as a shiny than its normal one.

I realized something the other day when reading up a bit more about the Herba Mystica on Bulbapedia.... and it has something to do with the first letter of both of the words in Herba Mystica.

Herba Mystica can be abreviated as HM.... and Koraidon/Miraidon is the recipient of such HMs....

I have White, White 2, Y, Omega Ruby, Ultra Moon and Ultra Sun, Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee, Sword and Shield, BDSP, Arceus, Scarlet and Violet, and I plan on getting the new Legends game when it comes out next year.

Recently got motivation to get back into playing Pokemon Legends Arceus after hearing about the announcement for Pokemon Legends Z-A in 2025. Still going to wait and see on what the gameplay and story will be like, but I like how each of the Legends games are not afraid to do something new with Pokemon.

Legends Arceus has helped me enjoy Pokemon again. It is a refreshing start from the same formula of the mainline games. Started playing it a year and a half ago, but got sidetracked on finishing it.

I'm interested in discussing more about it after I finish the game, but for now I've made it to the 5th area and am having a thrill at exploring and building my current team.

Recently got motivation to get back into playing Pokemon Legends Arceus after hearing about the announcement for Pokemon Legends Z-A in 2025. Still going to wait and see on what the gameplay and story will be like, but I like how each of the Legends games are not afraid to do something new with Pokemon.

Legends Arceus has helped me enjoy Pokemon again. It is a refreshing start from the same formula of the mainline games. Started playing it a year and a half ago, but got sidetracked on finishing it.

I'm interested in discussing more about it after I finish the game, but for now I've made it to the 5th area and am having a thrill at exploring and building my current team.
Wish you the best of luck! Glad you're having fun!

I love Legends Arceus, it's my favorite Pokemon game on the Switch, it just feels like a complete game while other Pokemon games kind of need you to do trading and stuff to 100% them.
why
the hell
are version exclusives beyond legendaries still a thing, honestly?
(Looking at Armarouge which I needed to get with STNH's help JUST to draw Coron... Worth the trade though, Azen's reliable on the team)

Going back to the whole Legends Z-A thing, when it does come out(and provided I remember), I'll try to do another Eeveelutions only playthrough of it. Only this time, it's going to be the first playthrough... assuming that Eevees do show up in this one. I'm pretty sure they would.

Back
Top Bottom