Other Game Pokémon

What is Your Favorite Pokémon Type?

• Total voters
My shiny history is kinda big thanks to XY.
I think a random Shiny Onix in Crystal. It was years ago.
Random Starly in Diamond, Random Tentacool in SS, random Metapod in a Crystal hack.

Here comes the XY mess.
Chain Fished two Basculins, two Magikarps (one was evolved, one was wonder traded), Staryu, Goldeen, three Poliwhirls, Remoraid, and I think that's it.
Friend Safari'd a Tangela, Loudred, three Gabites (I was looking for Shelgon.), Wartortle, Venomoth, Quagsire, and probably some other stuff I can't remember.
Horde Encountered a Vanillite, bred a Marril (which was given to a friend).

And in ORAS, chain fished a Feebas, Corsola, and Wailmer and Dexnav hunted for Petilil and Ralts.

I used to chain fish but after catching three shinies it got boring. I should also mention that I have 9 boxes of shinies from scouring the GTS and PSS. So yeah.

During The Days Of Pokemon Black And White Anyone Remember Those Noobs On Wifi Trading That Asked For Level 9 Zekroms Or Whatever To Show Off Their Shinies?

*is still waiting for Sinnoh remakes.*
What's funny is I'm not actually excited for the legendary theme remixes, I'm excited for Mt. Coronet theme remix.

Also, a total list of my shinies would be a :red:ing lot from when I constantly used Action Replay, Red Gyrados from SoulSilver, 2 of each of the Gen IV box art legendaries from the Gen V event, Garchomp from Black 2, and the Marill from AS. Not sure if there were any others.

CFzBWOxWoAEWybl.jpg

This was still worth it.

My current shinies are...
Sigilyph, from wondertrade
Chandelure, from being in White and trading it up
Slurpuff, from wondertrade
Dialga, from event. (level 100 too, my level is there. get on it.)
And a bunch more I'm too lazy to go box diggin' to find...

i think so. i remember going on gts in OR and i think i found a guy looking for a level 1-10 mew/deoxys (i cant remember which it was though)
R.I.P. to all those Pokémon who were trapped in the GTS when it went down.
But yeah, asking for level 9 and under event legendaries are the most :red:ish moves ever. Especially putting "PLZ" or "for the dex!" As a caption. People these days...

I've seen it all. But I love snatching the ones nobody expects, like Lv. 100 Purugly for a shiny Rayquaza. It took a ton o Pokémiles for those Rare Candies.

R.I.P. to all those Pokémon who were trapped in the GTS when it went down.
But yeah, asking for level 9 and under event legendaries are the most :red:ish moves ever. Especially putting "PLZ" or "for the dex!" As a caption. People these days...
I remember when people asked for Palkia, Dialga, Giratina under level 9. My friend went to HG/SS, did the event with Arceus, got a Giratina, sent it to a random guy... and got a Larvitar. Perfect IVs, though.

Aaaaaaand I've had my first shiny miss as a shiny hunter. Didn't have my 3DS volume on max while I was horde encountering, hit the run button, and then noticed a shiny Zubat. Even though I was holding the run button and didn't lift my finger, it still registered.

Damn iiiiiiit. Well, at least I'll probably get like three more while looking for an Aron.

Ooh, shinies? I have a metric ton of shinies, 99% of which are completely legitimate and obtained by yours truly.

A list:

Milotic - got the Feebas back in Pokémon Black after a few days of hunting, then traded it to my White and back again. Even though it doesn't have the best nature or IVs, I still use it for competitive battling.

Scolipede - 100% competitive battle ready and hatched for me by one of my friends who breeds like crazy. 5/6 IVs (the missing one is SpA).

Clawitzer - got the Clauncher after a fishing chain of 2 in X just to test how chain fishing worked. It was the shiny I wanted, too!

Terrakion - got this from a guy on Pokémon Showdown, 6/6 IVs and a perfect nature. Dunno if it's legit or not, but I haven't seen his OT on the list of people with known cheated OTs. Even though it's perfect, I rarely use it in competitive battles.

Tyranitar - got this from the same friend who bred the Scolipede.

Hydreigon (x2) - got the first one after about a week and a half of searching in Black, but it had a terrible nature so I never used it except as a trophy. Then my friend bred me a new, 100% battle ready one that I use all the time.

Deoxys - had a friend who managed to grab a copy of Emerald with the Deoxys event ticket on it as well as the Mew event ticket, so I SR'd roughly 20000 times for the Deoxys.

Genesect - nothing special here, just the Korean event one.

Steelix - bred for me by my breeding friend.

Audino (x2) - found the first one when I was grinding EXP off Audinos in Black. Got the second from my breeding friend who bred an extra one and gave it to me for winning a tournament he hosted for all of our friends that play Pokémon.

Gyarados - just the one from HG/SS, nothing special.

Riolu - bred it myself but never got around to doing anything with it.

Darkrai - almost certain this one is cheated. I actually forget that I have it sometimes.

Dialga - SR'd for about a week in Diamond.

Chandelure - got it in Black after about a month (!) of searching in that one tower.

Zorua - accidentally bred it while breeding for a competitive Zoroark. Never got around to doing anything with it.

Gengar (x3) - found one in Giratina's cave in Pearl. The other two are Fall 2014 event ones.

Pawniard - found it in my cousin's Friend Safari while hunting for an HA Crawdaunt.

Gallade - no idea where the hell it came from. I just kinda have it, like my Darkrai.

Latios - managed to get it in my old Ruby cartridge because I never caught it, so I decided to shiny hunt for it. Wish I could've waited for OrAs.

Volcarona - came from my White after a LOT of SRs.

Tepig - bred it in Black intending to do a shiny starter only run but never got around to it.

Kyogre - came from my Japanese Sapphire cartridge which unfortunately stopped working.

Beldum - from the OrAs event.

Metagross - also from the OrAs event.

Snivy - bred for the same purpose as the Tepig, now sits unused.

Dratini (x2) - one from White 2, the other from breeding.

Raichu - from some North American event, forgot which one.

Woobat - from one of my friends who wanted it for one of my spare shiny event legendaries (I think it was one of my spare Raikous).

Raikou (x2) - from the event.

Entei (x3) - from the event.

Suicune (x3) - from the event.

Rhyperior - found it randomly in my Diamond game as a Rhydon, then traded it and traded it back.

Leafeon - bred in my Black game, decided to evolve it into Leafeon because I like Leafeon.

Claydol - found it in my old Ruby.

Gigalith - got it from the GTS since I was too lazy to find one myself. Got it immediately.

Rufflet - bred it in Black, don't remember why.

Camerupt - it's definitely hacked, without a doubt. Got it from someone on Pokémon Showdown.

Zigzagoon - found while EV training in AS.

Ho-oh - got it from the GTS back in Pearl because I wanted it and I didn't realize there were remakes on the way because they hadn't been announced.

Lugia - same deal as Ho-oh.

Gastrodon - found it with the PokéRadar in Pearl.

Lopunny - found the Buneary with the PokéRadar in Pearl.

Ludicolo - don't know where the hell I got it. I just have it.

If it sounds like I'm bragging, that's probably because I am extraordinarily proud of my collection. Yes, I had and still have a lot of free time.

I have a ton of shinies, most of which are illegitimate. Such as my shiny Hoopa, Volcanion, Diancie...
Anyway, the one that I did get legitimately was a shiny Ralts on X, and I waited months to use it on my first run of Omega Ruby.

Back
Top Bottom