Other Game Pokémon

What is Your Favorite Pokémon Type?

• Total voters
Hello! Here you can put the names of event Pokémon that you missed, whether it be for unavoidable reasons, or just a plain unfair one.
For me, I missed Victini because the game came out before my birthday.

Every single one.

Aside from that, Diancie. I wish I could use a cute gem thingie on my team... but alas, I missed it.

Mew and Celebi in particular. It was also unfair because I've heard that they were never released outside Japan on Pokemon Red/Blue and Gold/Silver. Not having a classic Gameboy and Gameboy color also prevented me from playing the above games as well.

Aside from that, I rarely get event related Pokemon. Not a huge fan of the practice.

If anyone is curious, Diancie is the only event Pokémon I have.
Diancie_Shiny_XY.gif
Here is it's shiny.

I really wanted zorua and was quite pissed that it was yet another event only thing. I have since shunned all events. Not like I could make it to any in the first place.

I really wanted zorua and was quite pissed that it was yet another event only thing. I have since shunned all events. Not like I could make it to any in the first place.
I remember when Zorua was an event Pokémon. Now, you can literally catch them in the wild.
In X and Y, you can catch it's evolution on Route 20, as well as in the Pokémon Village. Both are south of Snowbelle City.
In Omega Ruby and Alpha Saphire, you can catch a Zorua on Rout 101 as a hidden Pokémon, but only after you have caught/defeated Groudon or Kyogre.

That free Pokemon Bank Celebi because I didn't get a 3DS until October of last year.

Also, can I count Japan-only Pokemon? Because they got this super sweet Shiny Genesect as a promotion for the Genesect movie. 31 IVs in Attack and Speed, has Extremespeed, Techno Blast, Blaze Kick, and Shift Gear, and has a Choice Scarf. And I want it because I love Genesect and I can never help but see Shiny Genesect as a reference to Char from Gundam and his fast red mobile suits.

• Those 3 shiny Legendary Beasts they gave out right before the release of Heartgold and Soulsilver.
  • The first Arceus event.
  • The freaking Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia events (Darkrai and Manaphy)

Took it again. I think I got an actual unique result this time:

I thought nobody else had gotten Tyranitar, but apparently someone did.

Back
Top Bottom