Police Are Smart

Status
Not open for further replies.

PenguinPandaZero

Official Terrarian
Now, WAIT. Don't call this off-topic please, because it is entirely Terraria related.

It has probably been said before, but I found an old article in The Times of India.

The full version is here. And the simplified is here.
Or for those who are lazy or don't trust links, I'll just say what the short one says.

The Times of India said:
On Tuesday, police commissioner B K Gupta told reporters he had spent hours researching sticky bombs. Officers then distributed printouts which ostensibly explained what a sticky bomb is.

The printout stated, "Sticky bombs are a type of explosives crafted from one Bomb and 5 Gel. At point blank range, it can cause a total of 100 damage to mobs and 200 to the player". It also listed 'Statistics' as: Damage 100, Max Stack 50, Shoot Speed 5, Use Time 24, Sell 1.

These seem unusual ingredients for making a bomb. A net search showed the matter seemed to have been downloaded from Terraria Wiki, used by gamers who play online game Terraria.

I'm assuming he just googled "Sticky Bomb" as the Terraria Wiki page is the 6th result for me.
Again, it was probably mentioned before, but I thought it was funny and should be shared.

Last edited:
I... I think that just reading it they should have seen what it was. The numbers alone don't make sense in any other context.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom