OOC Polymorph: Infected Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, on a funnier note, this version of Chen has basically rolled snake eyes and d20 1s his entire life when it came to having any luck whatsoever
at least he rolled a nat 20 on that pokemon transformation, Santo got a nat 1 on his, cause he hates pichu

Yeah, but he's still missing his leg and his ribs are busted from the attack he just suffered before changing

I'd basically imagine that anyone turned (or infected in general) is automatically liable to spread it to any uninfected they come across.

Basically, Chen is practically stuck on a DS3 deprived run with basically a negative luck stat in every aspect, even his appearance is meant to evoke this

Welp… here we go...

Name: Spectre (Basically Haunter's Prototype name)
Age: 26 (You were expecting to say 18... or below 25... but I am following the evolution level)
Backstory/Personality: (Filling in the personality since I want the backstory to be revealed further on in rp), This guy is a trickster during battles and enjoys screwing around, when not doing that, he is a pretty ok person literally acting like miitopia's laid back personality.
Human appearance: EXCLUDED.
Creature (Subspecies): Pokémon (Haunter)
Creature appearance:
HHHHHHAUNT.png
something like this.
Other: His movepool will be revealed later in the rp if pokemon will own moves....

IDK WHAT TO SAY.... now..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom