OOC Polymorph: Infected Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Sophie Miller
Backstory/Personality: Not much special for backstory, and I'm not good at having (and especially then also following) written descriptions of personality. (especially on a first time
Creature (Subspecies): Western dragon (blood)
Creature appearance:
unknown.png
Other:

Name: Lucy Miller
Backstory/Personality: Again, not much of note in backstory, and the same thing with personality still applies
Creature (Subspecies): Western dragon (dark)
Creature appearance:
unknown.png
Other:

Name: Santo
Backstory/Personality: classic dumb kid
Creature (Subspecies): Pokemon(Pichu)
Creature appearance: Pichu but both his ears are spikey cause why not lol
Other: he used to be amazing at Smash Bros, and was NOT a pichu main and hated to play him and fight him.

Probably should not be like Smash Bros Pichu, but if you want him to be, sure.

Also, he takes self damage from electric attacks.

(I think that Pichu wouldn't be that strong. Mostly like average between Pichu and small mouse.)

Vil'.... I understand you can't do much of these... accepted as an exception. I really want you to try making one as an exercise.

Sock, I'm chuckling at the character. Accepted, though.

I'll make the IC first, then comes my character.

And since the promise...

Name: Trevor di Falais
Backstory/Personality: Strangely a lot more responsible than teenagers his age, he wants to be in aviatory in future. Born in Italy, so pretty sure he dislikes being bound into one place. He also trusts people, maybe a bit too much. Since it is his last tour with the parents, he feels kind of downed, but so he feels generally when something is about to fail.
Human appearance: Hispanic skin, telling much considering his father was from Spain. Blue eyes, dark, short, and a bit curly hair, wears his casual clothes.
Creature (Subspecies): Pony(Pegasus)
Creature appearance: Cutie mark of Trevor is a plane with clouds above and below him. dark-blue and curly mane, bright-red hide. Average-size for a 'teenage' stallion of pegasus, 2m long by 1.2m tall.
Other: He doesn't get much of powers (in that case his flight is pretty shoddy)... it scales with his training.

@Ocram Execution with human that turns into Pokemon or dragon, eventually you can play as one freshly turned as such if you want to skip being human.

perfect...…. (I am not fond of using human ocs that reveal their face and don't feel like being a former thief or bandit so.. POKEMON...……. also... do you have to be unevolved at the start... cuz I really planning on using a ghost pokemon but don't want to be gastly, duskull or yamask… or basically anything unevolved.... but its fine if I have to be unevolved at the start)

Also, on a funnier note, this version of Chen has basically rolled snake eyes and d20 1s his entire life when it came to having any luck whatsoever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom