Pony's Feelventure

Dragging the issue out is not helping anyone. It has now been addressed, so everyone can let it drop. In the future, if you think a post is out of line, please report it and then move on.

I'd like to request this. It's not a dude in armor since there's no dude inside.

Joke or not, please respect artists guidelines when making requests.

Do not continue drama after a moderator has already addressed it.
No offense, but I'm pretty sure smart-:red: requests like that are unlikely to be accepted. Pony asked for no armour.

*smartass*
mate, i couldnt have said it btter. ;-; thank you.

I'm sure Pony can handle a joke.
well it's not funny to me in anyway. so yep. loving ur sig tho, very hypnotic

Also can someone help me delete that cancer post. Thanks mate.

Hello Pony, I saw you were back and thought long and hard about a good request, so here it is, I hope you will take this one on.

I would like Jerion, my standard character, but not in his armor, instead, I'd like him wearing casual clothes, and no helmet. He has blue irises, and they become green near his pupils. Furthermore, he has white hair, with black tips. He tends to wear dark colored casual clothes in RPs, so if you could keep that in mind, it would be nice.

I would really like to request something! Does a robe count as armor? If not, here my request is!

This may be too hard, so feel free to tell me, but could you draw a person (me) with a sword kind of like Meowmere, except without the dislocated edge around the top (just a normal sword shape instead), (below the last dash)
------

And, intead of the cat face, a True Eye of Cthulhu. Also, all of the colors on the sword would be the shades of white and blue of the True Eye of Cthulhu.

index.php

The guy would be wearing a robe with a hood and red eyes, and the robe would be colored like the sword.

Here is a reference picture made by @ajidot! (check him out, I love his art!)
image.png

Thanks!

Encyclopedia - Caddis

encyclopedia___caddis_by_juzlikeyu-dbt7wex.jpg

Yes its me.

Inspired by the real life Caddisfly larvae, I thought a similar, fantasized version would fit really well into the Terraria universe.

Larva_of_Caddisfly_-_limnephilus_flavicornis_2.jpg

Caddisfly larvae usually use pebbles, but some species prefers vegetations and shells instead. Certainly a very bizarre and interesting creature that deserves its place in the Terraria universe.

Caddis (TM now), is also inspired by Starcraft II's swarm host, where the creature carries its eggs on its back. So you can clearly see that I meshed those two together and created the Caddis. It was great fun to work on this.

Last edited:
Busy, working a lot, getting really competitive with Yu-Gi-Oh!, but still making time to check into TCF as much as possible.

Life's been mostly crazy for the last month or so.

Hope its the good kind of crazy. Missed playing Terraria with ya.

Things are going somewhat well. How have you been?

I'm doing fine so far. uhh you are?... Thanks for asking though.

Busy, working a lot, getting really competitive with Yu-Gi-Oh!, but still making time to check into TCF as much as possible.

Good to hear. Always wanted to go competitive in a game myself but I have a different calling in life. Hope you go far.

Currently in Turkey for a robotics competition. All going well. How about you?

That's interesting. Do you do robotics as a hobby or did you actually study robotics? Would love to see some of your creations.

Also, haven't done anything new for a long time.

Yuki Ace II

yuki_ace_ii_by_juzlikeyu-dc420je.jpg

I have serious concerns about my direction of this thread. I find it really hard to continue Terraria art after all of its novelty has been explored. Yet, there is still a deep sense of appreciation for this game that always lead me back here. But I do not know what to do with that feeling. Should I continue to do Terraria art or should I switch to a more personal thread, posting somewhat unrelated content like the one above (though I'm pretty sure it's against the rules) but will still be open to Terraria requests.

Tell me what you guys think.

Last edited:
Hope its the good kind of crazy. Missed playing Terraria with ya.
Sadly, it's not the good kind of crazy. Haven't even had much time for video games to be honest, I do wish I had time to just mess around in a game with you though.

As far as posting non-Terraria related art goes...
Rules.PNG

pretty sure this screenshot of the rules has you covered.

Back
Top Bottom