Pony's Feelventure

It's a shame youru thread isn't so popular over here as ait was on TO.
If you ever feel like it would try colouring my old request? I'd be curious to see what it's like.

Ok rgb, char and others who are able to help, I need some loyal feelventure OGs to keep this thread alive. Talk about what you guys wanna see, or make a request (that isnt not smart)

Start discussions, start fights, parties, fight parties, discussion of fighting.
I'm too busy from all diz "responsibility " and military service.
I promise to make it worth while till I'm back.

So, anyone interested please tell me and ima elect you as official Pony Elites.

1help = 1swek

Ok rgb, char and others who are able to help, I need some loyal feelventure OGs to keep this thread alive. Talk about what you guys wanna see, or make a request (that isnt not smart)

Start discussions, start fights, parties, fight parties, discussion of fighting.
I'm too busy from all diz "responsibility " and military service.
I promise to make it worth while till I'm back.

So, anyone interested please tell me and ima elect you as official Pony Elites.

1help = 1swek
You know you can count on me pony, I'll be sure to start some fight party party fights.

OHMYFKING GAWDGUISE。

shit is real。im the luckiest personevah。
I got a new job from my dear godmother andI have my own fking office and her daughter just so happens to work at a art school。 I can buy myself a new drawing pad。 Theres fking scanners everywhere。 Lots of breaks between work。 IM ALSO LIVING WITH HER DAUGHTER FYI *WINK WINK*

OHHH OHHHHHHHOH MY GODGUISE OHHHHH IM GONNA POST FAN SERVICE 24/7 OOHH MY GOD.

1. Avatars for RGB, Char and perhaps some of you that have stayed for some time.
2. Will try to be more active from now on. Who knows things might change again.
3. As promised, requests are open but I'll only do 3 since I have a lot of things to catch up.

OHMYFKING GAWDGUISE。

I got a new job from my dear godmother andI have my own fking office and her daughter just so happens to work at a art school。 I can buy myself a new drawing pad。 Theres fking scanners everywhere。 Lots of breaks between work。 IM ALSO LIVING WITH HER DAUGHTER FYI *WINK WINK*

1. Avatars for RGB, Char and perhaps some of you that have stayed for some time.
3. As promised, requests are open but I'll only do 3 since I have a lot of things to catch up.
you lucky mother:red:er
Q_Q

OHMYFKING GAWDGUISE。

oh man, how did I miss this? Congratulations pony!

Go Pony! Say, if you're taking requests I'd like to slip one if for my avatar vs. Mr. mystery's avatar in a gentleman's duel (So fighting with canes basically).

Remember this sorry excuse I called art?

terraria_by_juzlikeyu-d7pgc9b.jpg

I'll be revamping it to set as the main example of all the art I try to achieve, Atmosphere aka feels. I've said this a billions times already but please hold on for 10 more years that's all I ask. Still finding a scanner and a new drawing pad.

I'll try to give you guys sneak peeks and also ! Milt will be featured in the art woooooo ~

Remember this sorry excuse I called art?

terraria_by_juzlikeyu-d7pgc9b.jpg

I'll be revamping it to set as the main example of all the art I try to achieve, Atmosphere aka feels. I've said this a billions times already but please hold on for 10 more years that's all I ask. Still finding a scanner and a new drawing pad.

I'll try to give you guys sneak peeks and also ! Milt will be featured in the art woooooo ~
Hey, I always thought this looked cool, but I'm excited to see what you'll do with it.

Back
Top Bottom