Game Mechanics Port the Quick Stacking animation from 3DS to all platforms.

Dapling

Duke Fishron
I don't know if many people are aware of this feature, but pressing the "Quick Stack to Nearby Chests" button on the 3DS version actually shows the items physically moving from your character to the chests around you. It's very satisfying to watch and takes the same amount of time (the items are moved on frame 1, but the animation plays until all items have been shown moving.) I feel like it's just the kind of little detail that 1.4 is meant to add, and it certainly would be something no one would complain about.

Last edited:

An attempt was made.
Sorry about the shaky camera.

Edit: Forgot to mention, this also highlights another feature the 3DS has that other platforms don't. The button also works on piggy banks, safes, and defender's forges.

Last edited:
I don't know if many people are aware of this feature, but pressing the "Quick Stack to Nearby Chests" button on the 3DS version actually shows the items physically moving from your character to the chests around you. It's very satisfying to watch and takes the same amount of time (the items are moved on frame 1, but the animation plays until all items have been shown moving.) I feel like it's just the kind of little detail that 1.4 is meant to add, and it certainly would be something no one would complain about.
This could lag the game and thinking of the duck entity overriding glitch.. I'm good.

Well. The items moving would need to be entities. This could break the game in the same way. Smh
lmao no, it's just an animation, there is literally no scenario they interact with anything, therefore they are more akin to the Pillar's forcefields breaking animation (which do NOT count towards the entity limit) than an actual entity.

Plus, the Entity Limit, Projectile Limit, and Item Limit are completely separate from each other.

All of this isn't even mentioning that the entity limit is 200, and the max amount of quick stackable inventory is 44.

Last edited:

An attempt was made.
Sorry about the shaky camera.

Edit: Forgot to mention, this also highlights another feature the 3DS has that other platforms don't. The button also works on piggy banks, safes, and defender's forges.
The Defenders Forge doesnt exist in 3DS

Back
Top Bottom