Game Mechanics Post-Moon Lord Content

if you don't wanna spend time on building/achievements then try modded there are hundreds of mods with dozens of bosses.
This is kind of getting into circular reasoning...
All of us know that buying a PC is not cheap at all, nor is easy to get Steam to work properly and create an account for us (my case), this leads to players often choosing mobile terraria which is VERY limited.

A way to fix this would be what Calamity mod does and add to all platforms a Post-Moon Lord phase, it doesn't need to have that many new bosses or anything, but it would make the game much more fun and maybe it could lead to a Moon Lord revenge as the final boss!

I'd prefer more polish between Plantera and Golem than more bosses as of right now. It feels way too fast to go to Plantera, to Golem, and then to Cultist, and an extra boss might make that issue even worse
Same, it doesn't help that golem is easier than plantera too, that makes the problem worse. The golem could be moved to post-mech instead, with the key being crafted with chlorophyte and the 3 souls instead.

I do think that the end game rewards aren't really well thought.
Well, you got the most powerful sets in the game? Nice, you've beaten the final boss twice or more times to craft it, so what now?
Even when the Hallowed set used to be the final set you could get for beating the latest bosses of Terraria I found that stupid.

Without counting a number of cool stuffs that are locked behind beating the final boss, in a stage of your gameplay where one can simply quit
playing on their world because there's nothing much else to look for.
Craft a overpowered drill that can destroy blocks with ease? What for? Probably only for building, because there is no ore or anything you need
to look for at that stage of the game.

I think that beating the game is literally a let down, and the rewards for doing so aren't that much interesting either.

Same, it doesn't help that golem is easier than plantera too, that makes the problem worse. The golem could be moved to post-mech instead, with the key being crafted with chlorophyte and the 3 souls instead.
or have a dungeon boss post-plantera and pre-golem required. The hardmode dungeon leads to a TON of events, gear, armored etc. but is always skipped. Even just a simple chest that couldn't be opened before plantera with a temple key inside would work

Back
Top Bottom