Hot Topic Post your Terraria hours!

How many hours do you have in Terraria?

• Total voters
razzplayplaytime.png

1600 plus hours. Not bad? :D

I have just over 1200 Hours on Steam and this thread makes me feel like it's not that much.

Last edited:
I have 440 hours on Terraria (steam), 160 on modded (steam) and since i was playing a pirate copy of the game a lot, i would add another 200 hours normal and 100 hours modded. Add another 100 hours on switch and it adds up to roughly 1000 hours total.

This Thread has been designated as a hot topic. A few other similar threads were merged into it. Other duplicate threads have been archived.

In addition, in order to accommodate Terrarians on all platforms beyond just PC on Steam, the Thread title has been renamed to "Post your Terraria Hours". :dryadsmile:

I have in the 700's on Steam but that's not counting the several playthroughs I've had on console and Mobile. Years ago when Moon Lord wasn't on mobile, I'd fight Duke Fishron all day, every day!

By golly. I've gotten very, very closet to five thousand hours here.

image.png

image.png
4,979.9 hours.
Four thousand hours. Egads.

No regrets.

-------

EDIT: Thanks for the knowledge, Heath. Not a thing I knew. Still, I'm happy with that hour count.

Last edited:
618.5 hours... makes sense, I haven't even had this computer for a year yet. my actual amount of time on terraria might be around 3000-4000 hours, due to the number of years I played it on the Xbox 360 and Xbox one

The largest reason I'm asking this question is because everybody I know has either a few minutes to 1000+ hours and I think it would be fun to see how much people are in-between. My time on Terraria is easily over 3000+ hours. And at 2157 hours was when I finally got a new computer allowing me to finally play mods.

The largest reason I'm asking this question is because everybody I know has either a few minutes to 1000+ hours and I think it would be fun to see how much people are in-between. My time on Terraria is easily over 3000+ hours. And at 2157 hours was when I finally got a new computer allowing me to finally play mods.

There is an already existing thread for this topic.

I've merged your thread into it. Discussion of Terraria hours can continue here.

Back
Top Bottom