PC Pre-hardmode Desires

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have some ice skates i'm never going to use that you can have. if you have any dart traps stockpiled up that you aren't using then i'd like a few but if not it's totally fine.

no guarantees i'll be awake before somebody else can reply though, so if somebody else can throw some skates at you before I can then i recommend going with them first.

I have like 10 or 12. Is there anything else I can give you alongside that?
[DOUBLEPOST=1422541586][/DOUBLEPOST]I can gather pretty much anything you would want from pre-hardmode. Except water-walking boots, I had such a hard time gathering that noise.

that amount of darts is more than fine by me. i have access to basically anything else i could want at this point anyway, i just want more dart traps.

Pop me a PM with a server IP and I can spare a pair of skates for some wood. 250-750 would be nice.

Okay. It'll be around 3PM Eastern time, is that alright by you? Also, does it matter what kind of wood?

Perfect with me, although I would prefer dynasty wood or normal wood, whatever is fine.

I actually have an abundancy of dynasty wood that I will probably never use, so that works out wonderfully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom