tModLoader Prefixes for Enemies

I ventured into the dungeon and found... this.
Flametrail Ball.PNG

... Why is this even a thing!?

could you make it so this mod does not affect Eternia crystals?
the "small" prefix is making is so eternia enemies dont spawn correctly out of the portals

the "small" prefix is making is so eternia enemies dont spawn correctly out of the portals

Actually its not directly tied to any modifier. Regardless of any prefix the crystals/enemies get, the event won't work correctly.

i have this problem and sadly had to disable the mod :(
really hope you can fix this bug

+1 for fixing this mods compatibility with the "old one's army" event, I ran the event for the first time and sure enough I have the same despawning issue as others so here's to hoping it will be fixed soon x)

Confirming others' findings that the most recent version appears incompatible with the Old One's Army event.

I would also like to submit a different bug report:
It appears that Prefixes for Enemies causes Eater of World's body to be invisible/missing, at least in Multiplayer. I disabled every mod other than Cheat Sheet and Prefixes for Enemies, just to make sure that nothing else was interfering. When the Eater of Worlds spawns, only the head and the first segment actually appear. The rest of them are not present. They are not invisible either, as there is no collision nor the ability to damage the Eater other than the segments that actually appear. This issue may exist with other Worm type monsters as well, but I can not confirm that as of now, I just know for certain that this is the issue with the Eater of Worlds. Upon disabling/removing Prefixes for Enemies, the problem ceases. Again, this was in multiplayer. I am not sure whether the same issue happens in single player.

Really looking forward to updates to this wonderful mod. It seriously pains me having to disable it for certain invasion events or bosses. I love the dynamic content it adds.

Last edited:
I don't know if this has been asked before, but what prefix could be causing me to drop to 0 hp instantly when there are no enemies on screen and i'm not in hardmode yet?
(I'm still alive at 0 hp)

I found a bug, when I used a death knell ring during the old one's army, the mysterious portals disappear!

It probably killed them. My guess is that the portals technically have health, but normally can't be hurt except when the portal goes all supernova at the end of the event, so the Death Knell kills them.

Quick update: The Old One's Army bug alone was giving me a headache, and somewhere along the line I discovered (or maybe accidentally caused) another bug that prevents certain NPCs from spawning. They're probably connected, but I didn't work out how before I was swept away by uni again. I'll try to find time to get this fixed and bring my other mods up to date.

It probably killed them. My guess is that the portals technically have health, but normally can't be hurt except when the portal goes all supernova at the end of the event, so the Death Knell kills them.
Yeah, that's accurate. I didn't take into account NPCs that shouldn't be killable when I originally created the item.

The Mirrored prefix *really* needs to be nerfed. I'm trying to farm the Lunar Pillars as a ranged character and I'm regularly getting oneshot by my own bullets from Mirrored enemies. Maybe nerf the reflected damage?

Quick update: The Old One's Army bug alone was giving me a headache, and somewhere along the line I discovered (or maybe accidentally caused) another bug that prevents certain NPCs from spawning. They're probably connected, but I didn't work out how before I was swept away by uni again. I'll try to find time to get this fixed and bring my other mods up to date.

Yeah, that's accurate. I didn't take into account NPCs that shouldn't be killable when I originally created the item.

Holy :red: I got it right.

The Mirrored prefix *really* needs to be nerfed. I'm trying to farm the Lunar Pillars as a ranged character and I'm regularly getting oneshot by my own bullets from Mirrored enemies. Maybe nerf the reflected damage?

Well, as a ranged character, shouldn't you ideally b far enough away to give yourself time to react?

Hey we lost contact but.. I might be able to help. Shoot me a PM if need be.

While I'm enjoying this mod quite a lot, I must say I can't stand the damned Landmines!!!!
I've got my character with upgraded stuff, almost 1k of HP, 250+ def an I still die in one mine/bomb/whatever :<

Wish these stupid mines could be deactivated :p, but oh well.

Worst twins fight ever. Spazmatism had the rare modifier so he had 46000 health and Retinazer had launching. I had an arena in the desert, but a sandstorm came and I had to run around the world to kill it.

Back
Top Bottom