Game Mechanics Profanity Contents Disabler

Blackbugatti101

Brain of Cthulhu
My friend recently fell in love with terraria. He asked his mom if he could get it, but she was not tolerant of the stuff like mater bate, Golden shower, etc. I have known other people with this same problem. It may also be useful for people who don’t like inappropriate references, but like terraria. The idea is that there is a option where you can get rid of those references. I don’t know if you should blur it, censor it, or replace the words (that part is up to you). I hope you take this into consideration.

I wouldn't mind this. It's like when someone tells a joke, and you laugh, but after the 1000th time it's not funny anymore. I downloaded a mod to take the fart noises out of the fart in a jar; this would be similar, I guess. That 'mod' was just replacing a sound file. Is there are similarly easy way to change the names of objects?

Well, considering that 2 items are offensive out of thousands, tell them to go for it. And in settings, you can turn off gore so that instead of bloody guts everywhere, it’ll just poof out of existence. I played terraria when I was 8, and if I could do it, this guy can.
uhm, its more than two "etc." means "and more"

Problem with that, we both have consoles, and I do not know how to make a mod for console, or if that even exists. Like the idea though
oh, you can't, um... well its not that bad I guess, also they're discreet and you could barely notice them if you weren't looking for them

Back
Top Bottom