Resolved [PS4]Have trophies been updated to reflect the loss of exclusive content or addition of 1.3 content?

I have ALL sets of armor in the PS4 version EXCEPT Gladiator Armor, forbidden armor (if in PS4), and moon Lord armor. And no trophy, issue is NOT RESOLVED. This includes all robes, Magic Hat and Gypsy armor, mining armor, blue and pink Eskimo, both sets of ancient Cobalt and ancient shadow, spooky armor, spectral Titan and dragon vanity sets, rain hat and coat, Boreal wood, palm wood, ninja suit, fossil armor, obsidian armor, bee armor, spider armor, goggles, empty bucket, diving helmet, night vision helmet, ancient gold helmet, ancient iron helmet, Gladiator helmet, ancient necro helmet, Viking helmet, and gi, Beetle armor (both body pieces), Turtle armor, angler armor, all wooden sets and all ore sets with all helmets. Checked double checked triple checked. There is NO MORE ARMOR TO GET besides Gladiator and Moon Lord armor as stated before. Other than those sets every single thing on official Terraria Wiki is in my game. Even stuff I don't need, 50+ hours need a answer on what is going on, thank you. Also nothing is equipped I am naked it is all in inventory. Also game has been on idol for 2 hrs since I received the last drop being the Viking helmet after like 5 hours of farming. Out of ideas here.
Hi there @Redrumyou, I hear your frustration and I'm sorry this trophy is giving you troubles. Even before the 1.3 update the trophies sometimes seemed to have a mind of their own. I myself had a tough time unlocking the pet trophy knowing that I had every.single. pet that I needed. And still the trophy didn't pop for the longest time.

You didn't mention pumpkin armor, jungle armor, tiki armor or frost armor, but I'm assuming you have them.

There has been confirmation that the trophies for X1 and PS4 are all unlockable - they do not require content that was taken out of the game. They also do not require any new 1.3 content that was added to the game.

I would suggest taking all the armors into a new world, putting them in a chest, making a new character, go into that world and put them all in your inventory. I don't know why using a new character in a new world makes a difference, but there have been enough people that have said the trophy popped after that to keep suggesting it. Even though it makes no sense.

Also, take a look at Gazf5's post a little bit above, he was successful in getting the armor trophy so it it unlockable. Good luck.

Hi there @Redrumyou, I hear your frustration and I'm sorry this trophy is giving you troubles. Even before the 1.3 update the trophies sometimes seemed to have a mind of their own. I myself had a tough time unlocking the pet trophy knowing that I had every.single. pet that I needed. And still the trophy didn't pop for the longest time.

You didn't mention pumpkin armor, jungle armor, tiki armor or frost armor, but I'm assuming you have them.

There has been confirmation that the trophies for X1 and PS4 are all unlockable - they do not require content that was taken out of the game. They also do not require any new 1.3 content that was added to the game.

I would suggest taking all the armors into a new world, putting them in a chest, making a new character, go into that world and put them all in your inventory. I don't know why using a new character in a new world makes a difference, but there have been enough people that have said the trophy popped after that to keep suggesting it. Even though it makes no sense.

Also, take a look at Gazf5's post a little bit above, he was successful in getting the armor trophy so it it unlockable. Good luck.

Trophy just now popped while restacking all armor into chests including all armor. Can confirm it must pass THROUGH YOUR INVENTORY post update!!! Need to transfer each piece of armor for it to count apparently (did this on current character and world)! I have not made any more armor in the last 2-3 hours, and restarted PS4 and game checking for updates about 2 hrs ago as well. Confirms without a doubt whatsoever that they must pass through your inventory!

And thank you for the timely reply, happened to work out :)

Last edited:
Trophy just now popped while restacking all armor into chests including all armor. Can confirm it must pass THROUGH YOUR INVENTORY post update!!! Need to transfer each piece of armor for it to count apparently (did this on current character and world)! I have not made any more armor in the last 2-3 hours, and restarted PS4 and game checking for updates about 2 hrs ago as well. Confirms without a doubt whatsoever that they must pass through your inventory!

And thank you for the timely reply, happened to work out :)
Thanks for the added info @Redrumyou, and glad that you finally got the trophy.

Please help me with the armour trophy on ps4. Been grinding for miners pants for weeks. No luck and I think I have everything else.
Ps4 I'd: St4t1cdr4g0n
Email: [email protected]
Hi @St4t1cdr4g0n, checkout the Console Quick Hookup section to connect with other players: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?forums/quick-hookup.133/

You can also post in the Want to Buy section of the Trading area for mining pants: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?forums/want-to-buy.158/

Back
Top Bottom