Xbox 360 [PSVita] MY WORLD IS UNRESPONSIVE

Noah Purser

Terrarian
My world that I have spent months on, have a big house, and defeated every boss will not load when I try going into the world. After a few seconds of it loading it says "load failed" I will really be upset if this can't be fixed!! I need so many things at this moment that is on that world. Please tell me it can be fixed. Also, before this happened it would always glitch up when others would join the world and it would freeze their XBOX up.

To Nike Leon, thank you for replying however I am disappointed in your response and the locking of my thread. You posted a link to a thread with a solution that obviously doesn't work. What good is that? This is a problem in the games coding not something us as customers did or didn't do or can do. It's out of our hands it's up to development to fix this issue with a patch. You shouldn't be running away from this issue the product has a serious defect and it needs to be corrected. I made money for you guys by talking friends and co-workers into buying your game so a little professional reciprecation would be appreciated. Thank you. And...SHAME... Nike SHAME...

Obviously they don't care. Hey Nike why don't you contact them? After all your working for them. Instead of pawning it off on us and hoping it will just go away. Show some balls man! Do something. Stuff like this is becoming too much of a trend with most companys not just game developers. Passing the buck and putting it on the customer. I myself have attempted to contact them but have been met with no response and I'm sure others have as well. SHAME... Nike. SHAME.... 505. SHAME...

As far as I know xbox 360 does not allow you to do such a thing. I've tried to move save files before and it didn't seem possible.
I am pretty sure it is possible (If I done it right) but it still didn't work.
[DOUBLEPOST=1438989574,1438989488][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm sorry to hear that :( I don't know if it will have any effect, but you could try copying your save to another storage device and try loading it from there?
In any regard, you should file a report here: http://www.505games.com/contact
I have tried contacting them but they don't answer. This is quite useless to even try and get this problem fixed. I really want to play on my world that I got really far on but I'm guessing I'm not going to be able to.

To Nike Leon, thank you for replying however I am disappointed in your response and the locking of my thread.
If you wanted to talk to Nike Leon you should've just made a post on his profile, or a PM or something.
You posted a link to a thread with a solution that obviously doesn't work. What good is that?
Actually he posted the link to show that this bug has already been reported.
This is a problem in the games coding not something us as customers did or didn't do or can do.
It's out of our hands it's up to development to fix this issue with a patch.
Which is why we report bugs.
You shouldn't be running away from this issue the product has a serious defect and it needs to be corrected.
Which is why we report bugs.
I made money for you guys
I don't think Nike gets paid.
by talking friends and co-workers into buying your game so a little professional reciprecation would be appreciated. Thank you. And...SHAME... Nike SHAME...
Shame? Really? Dude's just trying to do his job.
Obviously they don't care. Hey Nike why don't you contact them? After all your working for them.
Actually he's just a moderator...he's not really working for 505(more like working for Re-Logic), and, as stated before, I don't think he gets paid either.
Instead of pawning it off on us and hoping it will just go away. Show some balls man! Do something.
He's doing what he can.He's a moderator, not a developer.
Stuff like this is becoming too much of a trend with most companys not just game developers.
Which is why 505 has recently been changing the way they work. Haven't you seen their recent announcements?
Passing the buck and putting it on the customer. I myself have attempted to contact them but have been met with no response and I'm sure others have as well.
No comment.
SHAME... Nike. SHAME.... 505. SHAME...
Really? Again?

OT: I've racked up many, many hours of playtime on the Xbox360 version before my transition to PS4 and then PC, so I'm guessing it's a very rare one.
Hopefully 505 can fix this in the next update.
Until then, don't delete the world.

To Nike Leon, thank you for replying however I am disappointed in your response and the locking of my thread. You posted a link to a thread with a solution that obviously doesn't work.
He actually closed your thread because the bug was already known.

What good is that? This is a problem in the games coding not something us as customers did or didn't do or can do. It's out of our hands it's up to development to fix this issue with a patch.
Well, yeah. You reported the bug, and the devs are gonna address that hopefully.

You shouldn't be running away from this issue the product has a serious defect and it needs to be corrected.
Nike Leon doesn't even work at Engine. And as I said, you report the bugs, and the dev team will address the bugs.

I made money for you guys by talking friends and co-workers into buying your game so a little professional reciprecation would be appreciated.
And you'll receive it. Putting out a patch takes money, so it's better that they build a substantial patch that would address multiple bugs instead of a patch that rids only one. Unfortunately, it takes a bit of time to craft these patches.
Thank you. And...SHAME... Nike SHAME...
dude chill.

Obviously they don't care. Hey Nike why don't you contact them? After all your working for them. Instead of pawning it off on us and hoping it will just go away. Show some balls man! Do something. Stuff like this is becoming too much of a trend with most companys not just game developers. Passing the buck and putting it on the customer. I myself have attempted to contact them but have been met with no response and I'm sure others have as well. SHAME... Nike. SHAME.... 505. SHAME...
No really. Chill.

"Putting out a patch takes money, so it's better that they build a substantial patch that would address multiple bugs instead of a patch that rids only one. Unfortunately, it takes a bit of time to craft these patches. "

I assure you that the devs are hard at work squashing bugs. It just takes time.

Last edited:
Look dude I understand why you are upset because I am upset too but give them time. They are most likely gonna look into our problem and see what they can do. Just give it time.

To Nike Leon, thank you for replying however I am disappointed in your response and the locking of my thread. You posted a link to a thread with a solution that obviously doesn't work. What good is that? This is a problem in the games coding not something us as customers did or didn't do or can do. It's out of our hands it's up to development to fix this issue with a patch. You shouldn't be running away from this issue the product has a serious defect and it needs to be corrected. I made money for you guys by talking friends and co-workers into buying your game so a little professional reciprecation would be appreciated. Thank you. And...SHAME... Nike SHAME...
I locked your thread because we already have a thread for the issue and we don't allow duplicate threads for the same topic :)
Expectations When Posting

We ask that Community members strive for a certain level of quality content in their posts. As such, please avoid:
  • ~snip~
  • Multi/Double posting and duplicate threads.
I do realize this is a serious issue, but I myself am not a developer, nor am I actually an employee of Re-Logic, 505 Games, or Engine. Moderators are all community Volunteers for Re-Logic :) I do apologize for making you feel I'd run away, my day job is very labor intensive and I've had to work many hours in the last couple days so I've been too exhausted to address forum matters. I have actually presented this problem directly to the friends I've made at Engine, the solutions I've offered are just general guidance and my best guesses, like I said before I'm no developer so I don't know why this is happening. :( I wish I could do more to help but as a moderator, I'm already doing all that I can.

As far as I know xbox 360 does not allow you to do such a thing. I've tried to move save files before and it didn't seem possible.
It does allow you to do this, I've done it myself several times :) You go to your settings > storage> (select device which contains Terraria) > Games and apps > scroll down to and open Terraria's files > Select your world file there should be a prompt near the bottom of the screen for what to press to open it up and select "Copy", "Move", or "Delete"> choose "Copy" > select an alternative storage device to copy your saves to. :) It appears this doesn't solve the issue though :/

I am pretty sure it is possible (If I done it right) but it still didn't work.
[DOUBLEPOST=1438989574,1438989488][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have tried contacting them but they don't answer. This is quite useless to even try and get this problem fixed. I really want to play on my world that I got really far on but I'm guessing I'm not going to be able to.
I do apologize :( It sucks when you've put so much effort into something and then something ruins it. I suggest you don't delete that world however, the next update this Holiday season (Between Oct and Dec) might, hopefully, fix it. As far as 505 responding, they're currently doing a major overhaul to Customer Support, Quality Assurance (bug testing), and Community Management (involvement). So you might not hear back from them for quite some time as writing up and then implementing this major changes will take some time.

I locked your thread because we already have a thread for the issue and we don't allow duplicate threads for the same topic :)

I do realize this is a serious issue, but I myself am not a developer, nor am I actually an employee of Re-Logic, 505 Games, or Engine. Moderators are all community Volunteers for Re-Logic :) I do apologize for making you feel I'd run away, my day job is very labor intensive and I've had to work many hours in the last couple days so I've been too exhausted to address forum matters. I have actually presented this problem directly to the friends I've made at Engine, the solutions I've offered are just general guidance and my best guesses, like I said before I'm no developer so I don't know why this is happening. :( I wish I could do more to help but as a moderator, I'm already doing all that I can.

It does allow you to do this, I've done it myself several times :) You go to your settings > storage> (select device which contains Terraria) > Games and apps > scroll down to and open Terraria's files > Select your world file there should be a prompt near the bottom of the screen for what to press to open it up and select "Copy", "Move", or "Delete"> choose "Copy" > select an alternative storage device to copy your saves to. :) It appears this doesn't solve the issue though :/

I do apologize :( It sucks when you've put so much effort into something and then something ruins it. I suggest you don't delete that world however, the next update this Holiday season (Between Oct and Dec) might, hopefully, fix it. As far as 505 responding, they're currently doing a major overhaul to Customer Support, Quality Assurance (bug testing), and Community Management (involvement). So you might not hear back from them for quite some time as writing up and then implementing this major changes will take some time.
thanks for responding. I understand that it is tough sometimes responding to thousands of people complaining about their problems on a certain game on a forum. I do really hope this gets fixed. I'm really upset that I can't play on that world. At least I have an Xbox one now and I can play it on there but I still do not have that world on there and I'm not far into the game on the Xbox one. I wish there was a way to convert a world or a player to the Xbox one. That would be amazing! Thanks for trying to help though :)

thanks for responding. I understand that it is tough sometimes responding to thousands of people complaining about their problems on a certain game on a forum. I do really hope this gets fixed. I'm really upset that I can't play on that world. At least I have an Xbox one now and I can play it on there but I still do not have that world on there and I'm not far into the game on the Xbox one. I wish there was a way to convert a world or a player to the Xbox one. That would be amazing! Thanks for trying to help though :)
Cross saves would be awesome, :) last I heard they're not entirely impossible :) but will take a lot more work.

Cross saves would be awesome, :) last I heard they're not entirely impossible :) but will take a lot more work.
Yes! It would be! I hope they add it! I also wish there was an option or a new game made by the same creator that was a 3D version of the game. I have always liked Minecraft and Terraria but I have liked certain things from each game. I like the fact that Minecraft is in 3D but it seems that Minecraft is missing the excitement that Terraria has. That is why I think Terraria should be 3D. It would gain many more players and would be so much more fun!

Back
Top Bottom