tModLoader Pumpking's Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
v1.1.1.3
Buffed Terra Lord
Balanced/nerfed Terra Lord weapons
Nerfed Terra Lord enemy buffing even more (Enemies get buffed more later on)
Minor tweaks and fixes
Fixed multiplayer bug?

The next update will include some balancing.
[doublepost=1471046382,1471046222][/doublepost]
I'm probably going to increase damage, as he does nowhere near as much damage as the Moon Lord. Some future bosses should use moon lord lasers. ;)
Dont nerf the bonus hp too much, it's great for modded playthroughs/ an awesome postgame.

I enjoyed the buffs that enemies got later on and I'm kinda disappointed it was nerfed. The buffs actually made Moon Lord weapons somewhat balanced rather than completely overpowering like they are in vanilla

I enjoyed the buffs that enemies got later on and I'm kinda disappointed it was nerfed. The buffs actually made Moon Lord weapons somewhat balanced rather than completely overpowering like they are in vanilla
Maybe I'll change it again, but it will work slightly differently.

how about making the terra items require vanilla accessories/weapons/armors for crafting? Getting an amazing accessory that's better then all the ones you got from adventuring from just by beating one boss is kinda off putting.

how about making the terra items require vanilla accessories/weapons/armors for crafting? Getting an amazing accessory that's better then all the ones you got from adventuring from just by beating one boss is kinda off putting.
I thought about that, but I wasn't sure. I'll change it. ;P

v1.1.1.4
Buffed Terra Lord buffing to its former glory
Terra Lord buffing no longer stacks with Calamity
Terra Lord buffing now increases money dropped from enemies
Craftable Terra items require more materials
Some changes to Terra Accessories
Minor tweaks and fixes

v1.1.1.5
Terra Lord buffing no longer affects the Purity Spirit (Bluemagic mod)
Improvements to Terra accessories and weapons
Balancing
Minor tweaks and fixes

XD i find it funny how ive had this mod on for so long, yet i still havent been far enough through the game to actually find any of its content yet, builds up the hype for new items and whatnot :D

Is it just me or is beating Terra Lord corrupting my world? I tested it with all of the mods I play with enabled and disabled, running latest version of TConfig and your mod. Every time I defeat the Terra Lord, save and quit, on the next load time it says that it has failed and asks me if I want to load backup. I tried doing it on different worlds and characters, every time it fails to load. IF this truly is a bug, then I strongly discourage anybody from fighting that boss.

EDIT: This has been confirmed by the mod developer to not be a bug. While I will investigate it further, you should not worry about anything I said in the main post.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom