tModLoader Pumpking's Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I've been mining around for the past 3 hours looking for Terramite. I haven't found a single piece and I don't know what the problem is. Does Terramite spawn at a certain level? Or is there a possible mod conflict that stops it from spawning?
well it was supposed that terramite ore was increased on this update, but on previous update terramite was very rare just 2 or 3 ores and theyre very far from each other, they spawn on cavern layer and dont use the spelunkern potion it will make your search more hard and terramite normally they emit a blue-green light.

well it was supposed that terramite ore was increased on this update, but on previous update terramite was very rare just 2 or 3 ores and theyre very far from each other, they spawn on cavern layer and dont use the spelunkern potion it will make your search more hard and terramite normally they emit a blue-green light.
So, do I have to make a whole bunch of post-moon lord worlds to get the Terramite I need?

So, do I have to make a whole bunch of post-moon lord worlds to get the Terramite I need?
well you can get more terramite when defeating the "probe lord" when battling the terra lord and his guardian, waiting enough the probe lord is going to appear, killing it drops around 30-50 terramite BUT I dont know if this exploit continues on this update and to summon the terralord you need terramite as well (after beating the moon lord and having this message I search for this ore using heros mod free movement camera (I think is name) since I can move faster without destroying the world to search for this ore I get enough to battle the boss 2 times and the farming time).

Last time I played, they dropped each time. I haven't played the new version though, so I may be wrong.

I just killed 30 moon lords and got not a single one. Maybe a mod conflict?
[doublepost=1505762946,1505762792][/doublepost]I have quite a few mods installed. Notable mod loot from the moon lord is radiant gem, luminite soul, lumite bolts, multidimensional fragment.
Pretty sure each one of these is mod-specific.

Radiant gems are really rare, maybe all the loots messes with the algorithm? I thought the flying dutchman was bugged earlier because I killed about 50 of them before getting the magnet.

I've killed close to 100 moonlords now. No luck with the luminite core. Hmmm

Even went into a new world to try it... *sigh*

Last edited:
I've killed close to 100 moonlords now. No luck with the luminite core. Hmmm

Even went into a new world to try it... *sigh*
Most likely a mod conflict. I'm using 70+ mods at once and I've gotten the Luminite Core every single time (latest update of every single mod).

So, I've been mining around for the past 3 hours looking for Terramite. I haven't found a single piece and I don't know what the problem is. Does Terramite spawn at a certain level? Or is there a possible mod conflict that stops it from spawning?
Nah, It's just stupid rare. Use some post-moonlord Calamity pickaxe like the Uelibloom pick or something like that.

Most likely a mod conflict. I'm using 70+ mods at once and I've gotten the Luminite Core every single time (latest update of every single mod).

Would you be willing to send me a list of all the mods you're currently using so I can try and identify which one is causing the problem?

I can eliminate all the ones you're using, since you report it working as it should, and ultimately be left with a fairly small grouping to work from.

I've got the big mods installed:
Thorium
Tremor
Spirit
Calamity
Fargo
Enigma
Echoes of the Ancients
Sacred Tools
Joost

with loads of other, smaller mods as well.

An interesting thing. I've installed cheat sheet to spawn in the item and it doesn't appear in the item list for some reason. I wonder if I have a corrupt version of the mod or something...

It does appear in the item checklist though..

Okay, so I disabled Tremor Remastered and Cheeze's Content Pack, and defeated the moonlord again and I got the message that says the terramite spawned, I'm not sure which one was conflicting though.
[doublepost=1506190550,1506190492][/doublepost]
Nah, It's just stupid rare. Use some post-moonlord Calamity pickaxe like the Uelibloom pick or something like that.
I think it might be Tremor conflicting, I disabled Tremor and the Luminite core dropped for me

Okay, so I disabled Tremor Remastered and Cheeze's Content Pack, and defeated the moonlord again and I got the message that says the terramite spawned, I'm not sure which one was conflicting though.
[doublepost=1506190550,1506190492][/doublepost]
I think it might be Tremor conflicting, I disabled Tremor and the Luminite core dropped for me

Tremor.. why does your name come up so frequently with conflicts and bug related issues...

Ughhh, sorry for my laziness but can someone tell me if the author removed the feature when the game becomes ridiculously harder after you defeat the horseman? haven't played the mod for some time... i think it really is just a downright BAD feature...

Ughhh, sorry for my laziness but can someone tell me if the author removed the feature when the game becomes ridiculously harder after you defeat the horseman? haven't played the mod for some time... i think it really is just a downright BAD feature...
I did fix that horrible bug a while ago.

well this post is for all people having problems to find/identify the terramite ore on your world, well here it is:
without using spelunker potions:
terramite 1.jpg

and how it looks on the world map view:
terramite 2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom