tModLoader Quality of Life

Hey, here are a few requests, keep up the good work!

Paladin's Shield + Ankh Shield
Mana Crystal -> 3 Fallen Stars
Atomic Boot Cloud of Frogshoe Balloons :redspin:
Fleshcatcher/Fisher of Souls (or alternatively Sitting Duck's Fishing Rod but that itself is luck based) + 40 Hellstone Bar = Hotline Fishing Hook

Utility Magnet: *HeartMagnet (HeartLocket) and *ItemMagnet (ThievingTools) which combine with the existing ManaMagnet and the GoldRing.

Honey Life Lamp: Life Fruit + Bottled Honey + ???
Provides Honey Buff whithin an area of effect. (A use for life fruits after max health)

How about a full utility set?

The chestplate could have the effects of Gills Potion and Flipper Potion
The boots could have the effects of Builder Potion and Water Walking Potion

Set bonus would be Builder Potion and Mining Potion effects.

can I make a request? I'd like for all the fishing potions(endurance potion, lifeforce potion, etc.) to have additional recipes that don't require fishing, as that's really boring and annoying.

So, i was looking at some mods. mrr00s wrote on his EldAccessories mod topic that his mod is now included in your mod. Is that true? Or will his mod be included in this one? He has some recipes for awesome combination of items, he seems to abandoned his mod. Just seeking for confirmation.

So, i was looking at some mods. mrr00s wrote on his EldAccessories mod topic that his mod is now included in your mod. Is that true? Or will his mod be included in this one? He has some recipes for awesome combination of items, he seems to abandoned his mod. Just seeking for confirmation.
He has pretty much stopped all development on his mod. My version could not include his mod because the code is for an outdated version of tmodloader.

Back
Top Bottom