tModLoader Quality of Life

Just an idea how about the queen slime? I know you just want to make better/ condensed stuff but think about it, the king slime is just a helpful mini boss for items and stuff so how about the queen slime its summoning item (the queens crown) has a 2% 3% in expert mode to drop from slimes

The queen slime
The queen slime has lower health but shoots projectiles at the player, in expert mode the queen shoots 3 spikes at a time which do high damage. the queen does not spawn minions

The drops

Instead of the slime gun there will a magic weapon called slime bolt this shoots a slime projectile that Bounces an insane amount but does low damage ideal for caving

Instead of the slime hook there will be the blob of slime this is a weapon with no damage but insane knock back

Instead of the slimy saddle there will be the slime skin coat it provides 5 defense and life regen

(Expert mode)
Instead of the royal jelly there will the royal crest it turns you into a slime while a slime you take no fall damage you can float while pressing the up key , you can jump very high and negate 10% of damage

As most of this is slightly op the queen slime should be as difficult as the king slime

Ideas.
The crown of the slimes
Royal jelly + the royal crest
Contains the effect of the materials mentioned above

The royal slime shield
The crown of the slimes + the shield of Cthulhu
Contains the effects of the materials mentioned above

Slime armor
5 shackles + slime skin coat
10 defense and life regen

The royal armor of slime
Slime armor + the royal slime shield
Contains the effects of the materials mentioned above

Creating the gear shouldn't be to hard and I'm sure you'll have fun creating the mini boss if you do choose to do this
Thanks
you cant do this yet in tmodloader and these are pretty bad suggestions.

you cant do this yet in tmodloader and these are pretty bad suggestions.

Oh okay also I thought these were good suggestions because I'm a petulant little baby I need a few (thousand) reasons why before I accept I am wrong is it the names? is it the stats? What is it?

Also thanks for letting me know that you can't create custom projetiles and the like without delving into the source code

Last edited:
Oh okay also I thought these were good suggestions because I'm a petulant little baby I need a few (thousand) reasons why before I accept I am wrong is it the names? is it the stats? What is it?

Also thanks for letting me know that you can't create bosses and the like without delving into the source code
The slime armor has almost no armor at all for hardmode unless its an accessory.The slime bolt is basically just water bolt,Royal crest is useless with wings,blob of slime is pointless,slime skincoat is okay if its an accessory.You shouldnt have to farm 5 shackles just to get an armor.

The slime armor has almost no armor at all for hardmode unless its an accessory.The slime bolt is basically just water bolt,Royal crest is useless with wings,blob of slime is pointless,slime skincoat is okay if its an accessory.You shouldnt have to farm 5 shackles just to get an armor.
This is all easy mode slime blot is like fire flower slime armour is an accessory wings don't exist in easy mode
I think it final accessory needs to be balanced a bit that's why I put the 5 shackles in but you do have a point in the grinding part

The blob of slime is for the lols
What do you think the blob of slime should be?

Last edited:
This is all easy mode slime blot is like fire flower slime armour is an accessory wings don't exist in easy mode
I think it final accessory needs to be balanced a bit that's why I put the 5 shackles in but you do have a point in the grinding part

The blob of slime is for the lols
I just realized that you can use pally shield frozen turtle shell,solar armor,dryads blessing,endurance potion,royal armor,wormscarf,and crim knuckles you can get an absurd amount of DR

I just realized that you can use pally shield frozen turtle shell,solar armor,dryads blessing,endurance potion,royal armor,wormscarf,and crim knuckles you can get an absurd amount of DR

OMG that would be insane moon lord? Bah that guy's for chumps when you've got SUPER DAMAGE RESISTANCE 9000 lol

New update, Cloud of Balloons/Frogshoe Balloons have visible player sprites. Night Vision Helmet combined with 10 Spelunker Potions creates Caving Gear, revealing ores and improving vision. Caving Gear can be combined with Mining Helmet to create Mining Gear, allowing the helmet to emit light. It's also compatible with the mining set for the bonus.
Celestial Flower has been added as per ColinAV516's suggestion.

Just an idea but obsidian rose + celestial flower
Obsidian rose is slightly redundant but still it would be a nice boost

Also an endless rocket canister would be nice not my idea it's silvers

Maybe do something for magic quiver too?
Idk

Last edited:
Suggestion: make the Stoned debuff increase the player's defence a bit, because:
1. it makes sense
2. makes it so that players who haven't got a blindfold yet can still have a chance to survive

also, does the immunity to the stoned debuff from the blindfold carry over to the ankh charm and the ankh shield?

Suggestion: make the Stoned debuff increase the player's defence a bit, because:
1. it makes sense
2. makes it so that players who haven't got a blindfold yet can still have a chance to survive

also, does the immunity to the stoned debuff from the blindfold carry over to the ankh charm and the ankh shield?
I was debating whether or not to increase defense or decrease the duration, still unsure at the moment. I'll decide on one or the other, or both toned down.

Yes it does carry over.

I feel like the Shark Tooth Necklace, the item dropped by blood zombies and dripplers during a blood moon, should be an ingredient of an accessory but I'm not sure what.

I'd like to see the mana flower and celestial cuffs combine into flowery cuffs, or something, as I prefer the damage to mana over auto drinking potions.

As for the shark tooth necklace, I'd say combine it with the items derivative of the emblems. Destroyer emblem, sniper scope, and such.

Sharktooth Necklace + Sniper Scope = Elite Scope

Combining the fantastic attributes of the sniper scope with an increase in the effect of the sharktooth necklace so instead of 5 points of armor reduction it would be 10

Which is huge for rapid fire guns

Sharktooth Necklace + Sniper Scope = Elite Scope

Combining the fantastic attributes of the sniper scope with an increase in the effect of the sharktooth necklace so instead of 5 points of armor reduction it would be 10

Which is huge for rapid fire guns
That is a brilliant idea

Maybe combining it with band of star power and band of regen?
Call it elite sniper serum ( placeholder)
Maybe add that to yoyo bag?
Call it skill serum? Maybe?

This isnt even remotely related to this accessory though
You never include ANY detail about what you are talking about .why explain what you are talking about when you can just watch the hapless idiot trying to figure out what you're saying

Try again and I shall see if I can answer coherently

Sorry for the rant

You never include ANY detail about what you are talking about .why explain what you are talking about when you can just watch the hapless idiot trying to figure out what you're saying

Try again and I shall see if I can answer coherently

Sorry for the rant
This is for ranger not melee.It doesnt need the band of starpower and regen aswell as yoyo bag to make it useeful.That makes it downright broken when applied into most situations considering that you have regeneration,penetration,and yoyo makes almost everything trivial in comparison.

Back
Top Bottom