Other Quick Sell Shortcut

JollyFigNut

Terrarian
I've been playing this game for the better part of 10 years. The button I use for grappling has always been and will continue to be LeftCtrl. The 1.4 update changed the quick sell shortcut to LeftCtrl which makes trying to quick sell a pain as your character will grapple away from the NPC.

I've looked through the keybindings and there is no option to change the quick sell shortcut nor is there an option to change it within the "input profiles.json" file. My suggestion is to add the ability to change the quick sell shortcut in the keybindings menu.

No that's not what I mean. I know I can change the grappling hook but I don't want to do that. It would be like relearning how to walk; It's too engrained into muscle memory to change. It would be better if all shortcuts could be changed to what you want but that's not the case with quick sell.

No that's not what I mean. I know I can change the grappling hook but I don't want to do that. It would be like relearning how to walk; It's too engrained into muscle memory to change. It would be better if all shortcuts could be changed to what you want but that's not the case with quick sell.
Not the case with PC only. In mobile you can change everything. Every control can be configurated. And this is bad for us PC players. :(That's why I'm willing that crossplay comes quick so we can have everything balanced.

I didn't know that, Only have the PC version. I hope that happens too then if it means all shortcut keys can be mapped and not have some arbitrary shortcuts stuck to the same keys no matter what.

Back
Top Bottom