RadioctiveTaco's Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

RadioctiveTaco

Terrarian
Here's the thread for my mod. There will be news about my mod, conversations about my mod, and you can suggest stuff for my mod.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Important messages will go here

~RadioctiveTaco
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By RadioctiveTaco
(Super creative name right?)

Thread WIP, got late after starting.​

This is too empty. You should show what you've added, maybe show off some sprites and make a proper post, not just "here's the thread".

Also this mod is not released, it's a WIP, it seems.

Because you already have a Thread for your mod. We have locked this Thread as a duplicate. You can continue to use your original Mod here:

https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/radioctivetacos-mod.67240/

Another thing to note is that because your Mod is not a full release and does not have a download link for people to try your mod, your mod is still classified as a WIP (Work in Progress) So we have moved your Thread to the WIP section of the Forums. When your Mod is ready to be released, you can report your Thread to have it moved back to released at that point.

It is fine to have a Thread for WIP content, but it is required that you have a minimum of content for your Thread, because as it is now, your Thread doesn't have any content that shows what it will be about. We ask that you do add some content in the next few days which can be anything like a new enemy/item/concept or sprite and it will be fine at that point. Otherwise we will also have to lock your original Thread until you implement a minimum of content.

If you have any questions about this, you can also PM myself or any Staff member. :dryadsmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom