NPCs & Enemies Rainbow Slimes having 420 HP

Snickerbobble

The Painter
True_rainbow_slime.gif

Rainbow Slimes have 400 HP, and just like Arenthor's 666 HP Red Devil idea, I think it'd be funny to give Rainbow Slimes 420 HP, due to their flashing, multi-chromatic appearance.

Yeah.. that's it I guess!

Why not, such a subtle change in HP shouldn't affect anyone at all, and it's a creative reference.
I agree, there is no reason why it shouldn't be implemented.

You Obviosly Love Orios

Where can I buy one of those? Never had one before :p

OT: I don't see a point for this really. Its be funny yes. But worth it no. Sorry but no support.
[DOUBLEPOST=1419214653][/DOUBLEPOST]Sorry for double post

Why not, such a subtle change in HP shouldn't affect anyone at all, and it's a creative reference.
I agree, there is no reason why it shouldn't be implemented.

It being such a small change effecting nothing is what makes it useless.

It's not useless per-se. It's referential. Its entire purpose is to have some people see it and go "OH, haha, I get it" and then go on with their lives with a slight smile on their faces for a few moments. Isn't that enough?

The only problem I see possibly arising is people complaining about 'drug referencing', but A) it's actually legal in some places, and B) Terraria has gotten away with faaaar worse. So I don't see why not.

It's not useless. If you changed the health of the Rainbow Slime to 405, that would be useless since it's for no reason. But this is just a small change for fun, and is a creative reference, rather than a small change for no reason at all.

I don't get it. Could someone explain?
420 has basically become the "marijuana number."

I don't see a point for this really. Its be funny yes. But worth it no. Sorry but no support.
But that there is the point, to be funny.

It is a change that would literally take seconds to make, with most time spent on this would be finding the stats to edit the one number. Games are for entertainment, and if the change entertains people, I think it's worth it.. being such a small change only means it doesn't require a lot of time and effort to implement.

Last edited:
The youtube video i had in the background (for music) started one of those dewritos commercials as soon as I started reading this thread...

I'm not convinced most of you understand how cannabis works..
It's not a hallucinogen, at least not the type to make one see colors.
Basically this. Marijuana and rainbows are unrelated :l
If anything it reflects a sort of relative innocence expected of those playing the game. People who haven't taken drugs who assume that any mind-altering substance beyond cigarettes and alcohol is hallucinogenic in some degree or another.

I think Board Game Online made the same mistake, actually, so the misinterpretation isn't unheard of.

Also, Googling rainbows and [insert preferred cannabis nomenclature] does yield quite a few results, so even if it doesn't make one see colors, it doesn't mean they don't get associated.

Also also, the potential for "pot of gold at the end of the rainbow" pun. :dryadnaughty:

If anything it reflects a sort of relative innocence expected of those playing the game. People who haven't taken drugs who assume that any mind-altering substance beyond cigarettes and alcohol is hallucinogenic in some degree or another.

I think Board Game Online made the same mistake, actually, so the misinterpretation isn't unheard of.

Also, Googling rainbows and [insert preferred cannabis nomenclature] does yield quite a few results, so even if it doesn't make one see colors, it doesn't mean they don't get associated.

Also also, the potential for "pot of gold at the end of the rainbow" pun. :dryadnaughty:
but cannabis does make people super friendly and so happy, at least it does for my pal, he colors rainbows while high so...

Why not? There are lots of, well, lets say obscure, references that are far more direct (Mourning Wood, Golden Shower, maybe even Glowing Mushroom). This is just a simple xxx_swaggy_xxx change and will let you 360noscope420blazeit. Support!

Back
Top Bottom