Random Forum Fight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
*smashes the ground, opening up a massive pit underneath me, causing the grenades to drop, as I stay hovering above it*

*the pit closes, and covers itself with bedrock*

/gamemode 1

Using the cheat that is Creative Mode, I break through the bedrock and fall down the hole at very fast speeds, slamming into Enderwither02 and killing us both...

...Except because I'm in Creative Mode, I'm invincible. I also fly back up so I don't go into the void, assuming it exists.

/gamemode 1

Using the cheat that is Creative Mode, I break through the bedrock and fall down the hole at very fast speeds, slamming into Enderwither02 and killing us both...

...Except because I'm in Creative Mode, I'm invincible. I also fly back up so I don't go into the void, assuming it exists.
There is no Creative Mode in Terraria.

/gamemode 1

I note the recent invasion of a forum game migrating here from the Minecraft forums, and how it still operates under Minecraft rules. I do this while respawning and creating an indestructible barrier around myself.

I take a cheezburger and slam it on the mines. I then proceed to equip a claw glove and slash through InsertUsernameHere's barrier, trying to hit her.

*respawns*
Well, that hurt. *gets out shotgun like weapon that fires a huge beam of energy at enderwither* That might hurt too, but I'll need your help to know that.

I frontflip forward while trying to grab it, causing a ridiculous 360 beam of energy to fire, even if it doesn't hit InsertUsernameHere.

*has a hole in chest, but doesn't seem hurt*

It's gonna take a lot more than that to kill me!

*a random plate of spaghetti falls on me and kills me*

I scream "Noooo ! " at the top of my lungs, and check for signs of life from.. the spaghetti. I then decide it's dead and start charging another beam of energy from the gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom