Random Forum Fights Infinity

Hamper: I shake her hand. "I'm hamper. Hamper the hamster/shapeshifter." His voice sounds like a high pitched squeal.

Bubby: "And I'm Bubby Lightshadow Aurora, hamper's owner/mother. Also a Cambion and princess of the underworld."

Retinazer: "Well, what do you think! I'm supposed to know when and when not to trust someone: one of those 'when nots' is when you don't even know them!"

((Suddenly, Artheus comes back from training, and the afk box))
Sup' fellas I'm back
He looks really tired, but you can see that he is way much stronger now
Oh! New faces!

Hamper: "I am indeed a hamster. I simply use this form because in this form I'm bigger, spoopier, and less vulner... Vullerable... Vulneramole.. Ah, I can't pronounce it." I let go, looking around to be sure no monsters attack.

Bubby: "Oh, hey Artheus!"

"It's pronounced vulnerable, for your information."

For some odd reason you just feel abnormally at ease...like she has some sort of odd charisma that exudes itself in a physical form around her.

Hamper: I feel the calm waves of energy flow over me, when suddenly a slime jumps in. I summon a mega, huge, spiky warhammer and smash the slime with it.

Retinazer: "Yeah, uh, if you're trying to gain our trust with dark magic, to kill us, let me say killing us is not necessary." I say nervously. Because I am a cyborg, the magic doesn't work on me.

Bubby: I conjure my backpack and look over my plan. Remembering that Jix might notice it and oust me, I put it away and desummon my backpack.

"$/4;,: "Hello." I am in a black Glitched form. "I-I-I-I'ts me-e-e-e B-Bub-b-b-by. MA-man, thissssssssssssss fa-form is glit-t-tchy." I turn back into Bubby.

Bubby: "Much better."

((is she evil, I don't want Artheus to kill himself, he is hella tired and a battle against a charisma user is too much for him, at least in his actual state))
*He extends the ward to the minds of bubby and the hamster
Don't fool me, I am no kid to toy with
His eyes glow, you can see why he hasn't mastered the charisma, as he looks dangerous and menacing, even that he isn't attacking

"I think this really has escalated at a pace far too rapid. Please, be at ease. I mean you or your companions no harm."

The request really does sound genuine, and you want to believe it, but there is still something off. It's not malignant or evil but there is just something about her mannerisms and her voice that makes you second guess her.

Bubby and Hamper: We both already know every little thing about charisma.

Bubby: "Oh well. Don't mind if I'm spooky... I'm harmless! You can trust me all the way though." I emphasize the word harmless, using the same charisma.

Hamper: I Polymorph to look cuter and more trustworthy. "Man, distrusters these days. They can't get a load of cuteness!" I look so cute that nothing can distrust me.

((a ward is a protective spell, depending on what is used it has different effects, if is used in the mind it protects it it from all interferences, mind control or stuff like that; if it is used in a person, it protects it from damage, more effective with magical damage; and if it is used in a zone, it negates all magic on it))
He sees bubby using charisma
Crapcrapcrapcrap
The memories of Vietnam makes him have a panic attack, and in an explosion of purple fire he shields himself onto an transparent and unbreakable magical shield
Here I will be safe

(Is the charisma of Bubby and Hamper genuine or are they getting at something else? And what does the ward do?)
(Bubby and Hamper's charisma is mixed. The ward does that- wards off your charisma.)

Hamper: "So anyway, why are you here?" I still look very cute and trustworthy.

Bubby: "Yeah, and how'd you get here?" My menacing appearance has become like a cute and young appearance. Obviously our charisma is stronger. It's strong enough to go past wards and work on cyborgs, not that the target of it has a ward or is a cyborg.

Retinazer: Bubby's calm aura makes everything seem to fade away.

Back
Top Bottom