Random Forum Fights Infinity

((I know. Also the dragon form has differing name, which is Symmetra.))

Hamper: I look at the Sun Wukong like he's insane.

Symmetra: "Please refrain from cussing in front of him. He was raised under a strict no cussing rule, and lives by said no cussing rule." I notice the impending doom and Moon Lord coming, when suddenly he dies instantly.

Hamper: I am in the form of the Dungeon Guardian. "I just so happen to know what the Dungeon Guardian looks like. Don't worry, I won't use that cheat again." I morph back into myself.

Retinazer: "Wow, we better watch out!"

((@Person999 ignore the comment when I wrote that I cut sun in the chest, as I thought that post was part of the fight))
Predicting danger, Artheus creates clones of him that turn into a titanium shield around him
What?? If you are so strong, why not attack me without clones
He says that so bubby and the others can hear him

“Does it look like I play by the rules ****! I generally don’t give a ****! Your not the boss of me!”
“Don’t be childish Sun”
“Your not my dad!”
“You don’t have a dad! You exploded out of a rock remember!”
“All the more reason to not listen to you! ****er!”
Edit: that’s in response to Bubby not Artheus.

((I know. Also the dragon form has differing name, which is Symmetra.))

Hamper: I look at the Sun Wukong like he's insane.

Symmetra: "Please refrain from cussing in front of him. He was raised under a strict no cussing rule, and lives by said no cussing rule." I notice the impending doom and Moon Lord coming, when suddenly he dies instantly.

Hamper: I am in the form of the Dungeon Guardian. "I just so happen to know what the Dungeon Guardian looks like. Don't worry, I won't use that cheat again." I morph back into myself.

Retinazer: "Wow, we better watch out!"
Artheus invoked this, but never used it, now I will show you the true power of us!!
He channels at you the power of the four pillars, completely oliberating you, and the mech, and your hamster, all of you must respawn
[doublepost=1545020306,1545020189][/doublepost]
“Does it look like I play by the rules ****! I generally don’t give a ****! Your not the boss of me!”
“Don’t be childish Sun”
“Your not my dad!”
“You don’t have a dad! You exploded out of a rock remember!”
“All the more reason to not listen to you! ****er!”
Edit: that’s in response to Bubby not Artheus.
((Quote them or put the @ as me, because this is getting messy))

Hamper: Disturbed, I decide to Polymorph into a version of myself that turns all cuss words into 'hamster poo' when i am near. I chuckle, knowing what silly stuff I'm gonna hear. It's only an internal change, so nobody notices.

Bubby: The giant dragon, and the mechs, and my hamster's current location, we're all illusions! I didn't actually turn into Symmetra, and nobody died! "You lose. Good day!" I say this because you used up so much energy that you can't do spells anymore for an hour. I sit next to Hamper, then notice what he did and laugh. "Take that!"

Spazmatism: "She can't mimic sounds, but everyone in the squad is an amazing actor."

((I'm going to bed. Goodnight all :D ))

((@Person999 ignore the comment when I wrote that I cut sun in the chest, as I thought that post was part of the fight))
Predicting danger, Artheus creates clones of him that turn into a titanium shield around him
What?? If you are so strong, why not attack me without clones
He says that so bubby and the others can hear him
“Cloning is one of my greatest powers! The laser eyes can’t do much damage compared to what I can do with my staff ****! So I don’t give to ****s what you want me to do I don’t play by the rules! I’ve never played by them ****er! So don’t even try!” They say as they all fly to the ceiling. “But I’ll put them away anyway.” The clones all disappear. “But hey Artheus!”

You run away? We are barely starting @Bubby Aurora
He doesn't even looks tired
((He is a God, the four pillars are like, whatever for him))

[doublepost=1545020836,1545020639][/doublepost]
“Cloning is one of my greatest powers! The laser eyes can’t do much damage compared to what I can do with my staff ****! So I don’t give to ****s what you want me to do I don’t play by the rules! I’ve never played by them ****er! So don’t even try!” They say as they all fly to the ceiling. “But I’ll put them away anyway.” The clones all disappear. “But hey Artheus!”
His shield disappear
I need my spells to be able to defeat you, and what?

“I win ****” Sun Wukong says as he reveals a gourd and you get sucked into the gourd and inside the gourd you burn alive “I knew I would get to use this son of a **** again.”

RRRRAAAAAGGGGHHHHH!!
Deeply hurt in his ego and betrayed cause of his stupidity, his wrath broke free his magic powers, suddenly, he appears in front of you, flying
Welcome to hell, bastard
He kicks Sun :red: with his magic and teleporting powers
Never betray me you ***** of an idiot,****sucker monkey of ****
((Some typos fixed))

“I told him, don’t use the gourd, you’ll just p*** him off, but no he used the ****ing gourd!”
“No one but me had got out of that gourd before!”
“Of course no one has! Because in your experience the only people to experience the gourd were easy pickings!”
“Bull ****! I’ll kill this mothe****er you’ll see ****!”
“You’re going to get yourself killed!”
“I con’t hear you over how bad*** I’m being!” Sun Wukong like the stubborn idiot he is jumps from the ground and starts flying towards Artheus, staff in hand “hey there ****! Ya wanna die!” He goes to whack Artheus in the head.

He doesn't even moves
Die
He cut Sun into little cubes with his bare hand
Suddenly, he fells to the ground, tired because of the extreme overuse he gave to his powers

You and your goddammit ward, I would have kick his :red: from the very beginning!

Sun Wukong reforms “oh jerk face mgee forget to tell you but no one can die here.”
“I believe that’s enough training for today.”

“I rather not tell that story, they were choices, I uhh… regretted, to say the least. Also my agents are coming out of Greece right now.” Suddenly 5 men in very formal Chinese suits come out with a sword and give it to Jix “thank you!”
I have to go now, bye!

Bubby: "I'm not running away, I tricked you. You wanted to face Symmetra so I gave you a replica of it. Then, you pwned it. But that wasn't actually me, and the rules of ancient deceptive battles is if the battle wasn't legitimate, the person being fooled always loses." I look into the sky. "Also, Sun Wukong, it's not playing be the rules, you may be a bad boy but that doesn't mean you should be outright rude or disturbing. Disrespecting people can actually get you permanently banned from some places."

Hamper: "If you assumed I didn't move one bit until I was the Dungeon Guardian, you got owned big time." I laugh as Jix and Sun are all like "hamster poo" instead of whatever cuss words they meant to say. I could've just had a form that gives a debuff that turns cussing into a loud beeping noise, but that's unoriginal.

Spazmatism: "Also, like Sun Wukong said, nobody can die here. Except the monster we summon that is, if not I have no idea how hamper killed the Moon Lord as a Dungeon Guardian." I fire at the sky for no particular reason.

*Ralsei enters the Chinese world again*
"Hey, guys! There's this strange floating rectangle outside, mind if you guys help?"

Back
Top Bottom