IC Random Journey in The Universe (IC)

(nervous whistling)

Angel looks at Rascal. “Uh, you’re trying to speak to me, right? Uh, do you know Draconic maybe?”

Clot checks if Alex has a page.
((I FRIKKIN KNEW IT))
(No. I don't. it sucks. I can't learn either, I've tried. look, just, .... You'll be fine. everything will be okay in the future. .... stay strong.)
He walks back over to his side of the log and sits down.

Alex does. there are some of the standard notes like everyone else has, but less details. there's also their sexuality and gender, and a few pages after, a relationship chart made up of two pages which shows who in camp is closest with who. obviously they're incredibly close with clot it seems to be very accurate. there's also some scribbles about night terrors and possible methods of dealing with them, but they've been erased and written over again and again to the point what's underneath is unreadable.

Clot grabs a pen and writes a note on Alex’s page. 'Keep smiling for me, kay?'

Angel didn’t understand any of that and frankly, neither did I. Angel looks at Aqua. “Did you understand any of that?”

Jeralt walks back to camp.
He gives a small wave before sitting down in front of the fire.

Lin wakes up and tries to find Aqua.
Aqua waves back and looks at lin.
(*Over here!*)

Clot grabs a pen and writes a note on Alex’s page. 'Keep smiling for me, kay?'

Angel didn’t understand any of that and frankly, neither did I. Angel looks at Aqua. “Did you understand any of that?”
((Rascal was attempting to be encouraging))
(*Uh not really. he said something about everything's gonna be fine in the future then went and sat down.*)
Alex hasn't noticed. they stretch and start to walk towards the tent's entrance.

Back
Top Bottom