IC Random Journey in The Universe (IC)

The men in the trenches prepare for battle, and start looking for any sign of where the explosions are coming from.

Two soldiers look for Vile.

Madoc decides to call for backup.

"I believe it is a group of bandits that became terrorists."
<<Dijth, could you see if the attack has started yet?>>

“Speak to us Beetlepaw””Tell us something””yes speak to us!””Tell us a secret””Is there anything bothering you Beetlepaw?””We would love for you to speak to us””We are here to listen”

“Tell us something!””Secret!””We want to hear what you have to say””tell us something that bothers you”

The source of the exploding mines seem to be from a giant worm.

Dijth teleports over to somewhere near Oasis but not in sight, he also teleports in a few drones by himself.
<<Something's definitely going on there.>>

<<Hey, we have a problem here.>>
<<What now?>>
<<There's a giant worm thing going through the mine field, and it doesn't seem to be dying.>>
The soldiers in the trenches try to shoot at the worm.

"...And it seems the attack has started."
<<Can you get a closer look?>>

“Sorry!””don’t be mad!””we don’t want to upset you””we want to get to know you””we support you””we like you”

Streyll opens a portal to inside Oasis, specifically just outside of the mayor's office.

Madoc is currently pacing and getting everyone inside Oasis ready to defend the city.

<<Seems to be an oversized worm doing this. Not sure if it's here because of the attackers or just on its own, but I can say it's definitely damaging Madoc's defenses.>>

Back
Top Bottom