IC Random Journey in The Universe (IC)

It would be measuring the force it's being pulled with, as well as other such stuff.
It would also be scanning the satellite to determine its purpose.

“Well let’s go then. We got no time to waste. Now grab on to my arm so we can teleport“ (Yes, Sheilds teleportation works like Apparation in Harry Potter)

“They were the :red:ing WHAT?!? Oh Jesus Christ, how the :red: can you live knowing that? Those were the people who…who… WHO KILLED MY PARENTS!!! Holy :red:, are they still alive? I remember killing hundreds of those soldiers when I saw my parents killed, and I may have killed them in the struggle without realizing…”
"Ok then." (Morcant grabs Sheilds arm)
"Well.... my parents were.... assassinated.... also... sorry about you're parents.... we were on opposing sides of the war...." (jack grabs a bear from his ship)

Quilaren grabs Sheild's arm.
(Gotta ask, is the name misspelled on purpose?)

A drone would be sent over to inspect it.
"Ok then." (Morcant grabs Sheilds arm)
"Well.... my parents were.... assassinated.... also... sorry about you're parents.... we were on opposing sides of the war...." (jack grabs a bear from his ship)
”Alright then, let’s go“ *Sheild teleports back to the ship with Morcant and Quilaren*
“Your fine man, the war ended about a thousand years ago, I just wanted to know who they were” *Vortex shifts uncomfortably*

”Alright then, let’s go“ *Sheild teleports back to the ship with Morcant and Quilaren*
“Your fine man, the war ended about a thousand years ago, I just wanted to know who they were” *Vortex shifts uncomfortably*
"Alright..."(Morcant examines his surroundings and notices jack)"oh.... him...."
"Its.... fine.... you want a beer?" (jack doesn't notice Morcant Sheild and Quilaren)

It would be measuring the force it's being pulled with, as well as other such stuff.
It would also be scanning the satellite to determine its purpose.
Well, the scan would just show everything about the drone that is doing the scan, and nothing about the satellite.

"Alright..."(Morcant examines his surroundings and notices jack)"oh.... him...."
"Its.... fine.... you want a beer?" (jack doesn't notice Morcant Sheild and Quilaren)
“Sure, why not. I‘ll always take an unpoisoned beer, as long as it isn’t Dragocian Firewhiskey, I can’t drink that stuff“
“Alright then, I’ll go get my ship” *Sheild teleports away and returns swiftly in her S-88 Sterelis class frigate which could easily fit Vortex’s ship inside it along with many other tanks and ships* “OI! GET IN THE SHIP!”
*Vortex and Nebula get in and head for the cockpit in the gargantuan ship with a huge, maze-like hallway system*

“Sure, why not. I‘ll always take an unpoisoned beer, as long as it isn’t Dragocian Firewhiskey, I can’t drink that stuff“
“Alright then, I’ll go get my ship” *Sheild teleports away and returns swiftly in her S-88 Sterelis class frigate which could easily fit Vortex’s ship inside it along with many other tanks and ships* “OI! GET IN THE SHIP!”
*Vortex and Nebula get in and head for the cockpit in the gargantuan ship with a huge, maze-like hallway system*
"Ok then this is just how it is now." (Morcant gets on Sheilds ship.)
"Alright here you go." (jack gives Vortex a beer before he moves his ship onto Sheilds ship.)

Last edited:
"Ok then this is just how it is now." (Morcant gets on Sheilds ship.)
"Alright here you go." (jack gives Vortex a beer before he moves his ship onto Sheilds ship. SHIPCEPTION!)
“Get comfy, we got a long ride ahead of us. Mind you, I could turn the ship on autopilot while we‘re jumping, that would probably make things easier”
*Once everyone is strapped in, Sheild engages the hyperdrive. After about a minute, it’s safe to stand up again and walk around*
”Alright then, where should we look first? I’m jumping to the Dragocian Warzone first“

“Yeah, I guess that’s fine. Hey, can we smoke on the ship?”
“Go ahead, just don’t make it anything illegal“
“Alright then” *Vortex pulls out a box of cigars from his pocket, lights one, and sits back in his chair* “Hey Jack, you want one?”

The drone would be physically observing the satellite to try and determine its function.

Quilaren just observes the interaction.

The satellite doesn't really have anything obvious on it showing what it is, but it would start moving as Sheild's ship jumps away.

“Get comfy, we got a long ride ahead of us. Mind you, I could turn the ship on autopilot while we‘re jumping, that would probably make things easier”
*Once everyone is strapped in, Sheild engages the hyperdrive. After about a minute, it’s safe to stand up again and walk around*
”Alright then, where should we look first? I’m jumping to the Dragocian Warzone first“

“Yeah, I guess that’s fine. Hey, can we smoke on the ship?”
“Go ahead, just don’t make it anything illegal“
“Alright then” *Vortex pulls out a box of cigars from his pocket, lights one, and sits back in his chair* “Hey Jack, you want one?”
"I dont even know what's going on."
"Nah I got my alcohol and that's all I need or want."

“Oh :red:, we just lost our main starboard engine! You guys any good at fixing stuff?”
*Sheild jumps out of hyperspace*
”You guys alright?”

”Yeah, I’m fine”
“So am I, now I’m gonna go fix that engine”
“Here’s the... Oh wait, were near a planet anyway, lets land there“ <:red:, is Ankh after me again?> she wonders
*Sheild turns towards the planet and starts flying to it. In a matter of very scary minutes involving the temporary loss of another engine, they safely land in a docking bay in a small town on a very tropical, lush planet. Sheild scans the planet and figures out it’s name*
”This place is called Calyvokeg-34“

Back
Top Bottom