IC Random Journey in The Universe (IC)

"...alright."

Aand by now, they've moved into what appears to be the main planning room. This is where the holo-table from earlier with the map was, and it's much more packed and busy, with people getting updates of the field from holo-images on scrolls and other people working on keeping track of internal affairs. It's a bit chaotic, to say the least.

Vex walks ahead, to get an update on what's going on.

Vex gets a quick report about some Swaasnia people apparently setting up signs near the border, along with a formation of vehicles to the south.

"...any advice about where we could station a pair of dragons?"
Random higher officer: "...scouting detail? They can fly, right?"
"Yep. Think I'll station them...somewhat close to the front-lines, so they aren't too much in the initial crossfire without knowing what they're getting into. Maybe close to one of those little skirmishes waiting to happen. They appear to have a bit of a grudge with the enemy..."
"...yes ma'am."
"Organise that then, will you? (And keep an eye on [*insert Tarrah's description here*]. They don't trust us, and I..." (Small text is out of hearing range of Kalvess and Tarrah. Unless they have super hearing or something.)
Vex trails off, nodding at them to ask if they understand. The higher officer nods.
HO: <Guess Vex didn't get that dragon then.>

"...their names are Kalvess and Tarrah, by the way. For reference."
The higher officer, a large robin, nods, and then walks off to do as they were told.

Vex heads back to the dragons.

(does Burst find any city/town/village etc.)
(...idk about geography stuff, but Burst would've headed North-East-ish, right? I could probably cook a little something up if so...)

Well... it is.

Kalvess looks at the robin, then at Vex.
“Well. Got someone organizing where you are to be stationed then, you two. Let’s just wait in the lounge.”
“I’m assuming you don’t mind being stationed somewhere in the city?”

(I assume he is heading that way, do plan something.)
(Aight then)

“…”
Vinessa growls a bit in annoyance, and then just moves towards the sword swings.

Back
Top Bottom