IC Random Journey in The Universe (IC)

Rhea is immediately freed, and the man smiles.

Shank should be able to make your mask this evening. But first, we should deal with this unwelcome visitor.

David! Why!!!!
Rhea runs over to Massetts, crying silently.

*he signals her to get out as fast as possible, as he contacts Marcus and Price to get here immediately*
"Now, are you gonna answer my questions, you bastards?"

*his voice gets deeper*
"I've been waiting too. Funny how we both have the same goals."
*he creates a lift field, and fires at anybody in it*
*he barely flinched to the headshot*

The sun masked woman finally speaks.
We should pull back, it's too risky.

The moon masked man seems reluctant, but listens. He grabs the hands of the other 2, and waits for David.

*Massetts doesn't seem to care, but he suddenly falls down, and wakes up a few minutes later, voice back to normal as he starts searching for Rhea*

David appears in a similar room to the chamber he was just in. This room is bigger, and looks more lively.

The sun masked man speaks again.
I will show you to your apartment. Shank will send you a message when he is ready.

He grabs David's hand, and teleports him outside a black door. Inside is a large rectangular room, with large black grids for the floors and walls.

Grab a public mask there, you can choose the design of your apartment using it. Enjoy your night.

He walks away.

As soon as David puts on the public mask, he is able to design the style and furniture in the apartment. There are countless options, and even options for window views.

(gtg sorry)

Back
Top Bottom