Razleth's Artists' Corna

school's been getting to me a bit, i :red:ed up my sleep schedule something fierce but i'll try my best not to slip away from requests like i used to
in the meantime, something i doodled in class
doodling_by_aldubrius-d82229a.jpg

I'll reply over here, so I can get the first post in
This is really frickin' cool. I love it! Thanks, Raz.

Since it's so cool, I'd like to request something else off of you: this guy here. (On the left, obviously)
He's my brother's character - I think the descriptions on those pieces should be enough for you to draw him. But he should look fiery, and probably arrogant too.

Also: where could I find that drawing of me you just did on your deviantart? I don't see it, and I'd like to favourite it.
cycloneblaze_s_request__2__by_aldubrius-d822cli.png

boop

Hi! Umm...
I was wondering if you could draw my avatar actually lol.
Black boots, light blue rippled jeans, white sweater. Long dark brown hair. Sitting cross legged holding a pumpkin with the carving of a smiley face with heart eyes. Background being a normal living room type look (doesn't really matter what the back looks like).

Hi! Umm...
I was wondering if you could draw my avatar actually lol.
Black boots, light blue rippled jeans, white sweater. Long dark brown hair. Sitting cross legged holding a pumpkin with the carving of a smiley face with heart eyes. Background being a normal living room type look (doesn't really matter what the back looks like).
requests are on hold while i'm finishing up the ones i have right now
feel free to post after they open up again doe

My art request:
Raizho The Black:Physical Appearance:
--Tall, roughly 6-foot-6, fit but not bulky.
--Spiky, anime-like hair that pulls back like quills (sort of like Albert Weskar); Jet black. (almost black). smoky-gray skin, metallic black fingernails.
--Yellow eyes (like a KH heartless or Azazel from Supernatural),
--Bat wings protruding from his shoulders (big enough to conceive flight), Same color as skin-tone
Apparell:
--No helm/hat
--Kimono-like robe with light pauldrons on the shoulders, darker than skin, lighter than hair (if possible).
--Armored leggings under robe/kimono in a tactical style. (silver)
--Open hand wearing Mechanical glove, also silver.
Weilding:
--blood-red Samshir, sephiroth-level blade length. (well, almost that long.)
Composure:--Aloof, Superior. doesn't usually have eyes more than half-open, tends to look uninterested.

--An annoyingly bubbly wisp named "Bismark". Bismark is to Raizho as Navi is to Link.
--Night
--Fantasy-style worlds with large, sweeping grasslands/mountain valleys

Thank you in advance, and I can't wait to see this character come to life under your easel!
galactus2_by_aldubrius-d82p8hy.png

i'm pretty sure i broke my computer making this so i hope you can forgive me for any mistakes
<3 your vocabulary btw, but I don't use an easel c:

Could I make a request?
A cloaked dark spellsword, in a dark forest.
Reference :
MeAndMyTrustyCompanionV2.png

Skin Colour: Ghastly, unhealthy grey.
Eye Colour: Dark Red
Hair not visible because of headgear.
Wearing some sort of mix between robes and scalemail under big cloak.
Adorned with a faint greyish Halo.
A slender sword in a sheath at his waist and a staff on his back.
Please leave out the pixie.

Back
Top Bottom