Razleth's Artists' Corna

vladimier_s_request_by_aldubrius-d80zvja.jpg

That one was fun.

Hello, I would like to request a drawing, the specs;
Clothing: Full Shroomite w/ blue and black dye, Regular ol' goggles w/ silver dye, and Steam-punk wings w/ blue and black dye.
Hair Style: #24
Hair Color: A striking silvery white
Eye Color: A nice rich blue
Skin Tone: Charcoal grey
Personality: heat of battle
Pose: Look at Darkiox' request, like that except in the act of unloading a S.D.M.G. at some enemies
Environment: Uh, Somewhere in the snow biome would be pretty cool.

Take your time making it, I don't really need it anytime soon. Thank you very much.

Last edited:
Don't know if I've said this before, but amazing work!

In particular, I'm loving your two most recent pieces. You just keep getting better by the day, it seems, and you were pretty damn good to begin with!

Only thing is, Sir Catswood looks kind of intimidating with that black background... haha! Anyways, big fan of your style - please keep making more of it when you've got the chance! :3

Clothing: Chlorophyte mask (I think, it's the one with the horns.), Spectre Robe, Chlorophyte legs, Red and Black dye for each.
Gear: Flairon, Fishron Wings, Ankh Shield
Pose: Sort of like one of those angel paintings, where his wings are extended to his sides and he's ascending up into heaven. Ankh Shield in the left hand, Flairon in the right. Both are not being used, he's just showing off.
Environment: A destroyed and scarred landscape, please make it look as if a huge battle went on behind him. Also behind him should be the severed head of the pumpking.

Thank you, I shall take my leave.

Clothing: Adamantite Armor, with Headgear He's wearing a red cape.
Color of clothing: Red, with silver streaks
Hair style: #29
Hair color: Golden brown
Eye color: Blue
Skin tone: Peach
Personality:
Pose: Sitting, sharpening a Terra Blade.
Environment: Next to a tree.

Thanks ;)

EDIT: The Adamantite Headgear is the hat with the white wing-like things coming out of the hat.
iduck_s_request_by_aldubrius-d817evz.jpg

Welp. This is good artwork, and I really like this!
So obviously you wouldn't mind me make a awesome request...
Right?

This is just my idea, if any idea you think or like that look better i'm sure that'd be cool.

Can you make...
A vampire styled human, with a Vampireish face, Pumpkin Vanity (The one from goodie bags on Terraria) and Black casual trousers and Random vampire look boots. Sorry if this isn't enough detail.
Thanks! :)

Right?

This is just my idea, if any idea you think or like that look better i'm sure that'd be cool.

Can you make...
A vampire styled human, with a Vampireish face, Pumpkin Vanity (The one from goodie bags on Terraria) and Black casual trousers and Random vampire look boots. Sorry if this isn't enough detail.
This is what I can see:
21637-3-1344048558.jpg

Right?

Can you make...
http://terraria.wiki.gg/Pumpkin_costume
this one?

Clothing: Bunny hood, tuxedo shirt (black), tuxedo pants (black)
Basically the same style art as Sir Cutswood (Black background, close front-up image)

a30bf48c8ec908bb936c7d1b0c6315d4.png
If it helps, that is what the sprite looks like in-game

thanks

I know you already did one for me on TO, butI'd love you to draw my in game char, but this time in colour, and maybe slightly more cheerful? He has brown hair blue eyes and pale skin. He's wearing a white lab coat, yellow rubber glives , blue jeans and black shoes, with goggles on his forhead.
Reference images in my sig.

Last edited:
Razleth my beloved scum!
You only continue to draw great things and thus I will ask of you a water painting of Aurixvrak Auneluith.

The mighty form of Aurixvrak stands at well over seven feet tall and sports marvelous black horns atop his head. He possesses large, heavily muscular wings of a blue shade and scaled skin of a lighter hue.

e7680daa4ba80bfe7f68bd2e8852d5a1.png
847002319991ec0597b8f212f13115ea.png
32c2b58d7f1323a830fdee5fa386121e.png

I can give you further detail if you wish it, don't worry about the intricacies of the armour as it's a placeholder for nonexistant sexy armour, draw him in whatever clothing/armour that suits you best.

I would appreciate it if you drew a spear as well, again the exact details of the spear are not a big deal, as long as it is a polearm of spear or lance-like description.

<3 u bby

Back
Top Bottom