Re-Logic Statement Regarding Unity & the Future

Only used Unity a little, but I've lost most if not all my trust and respect for them, if they changed it to something more reasonable or backtracked on the fees thing, I'd forgive them, eventually, but I cant look at them in the same way now, sadly.

Only used Unity a little, but I've lost most if not all my trust and respect for them, if they changed it to something more reasonable or backtracked on the fees thing, I'd forgive them, eventually, but I cant look at them in the same way now, sadly.
I made a small game called Bean Man and then just stopped using unity, by now I'm glad I did

This is pretty cool of you. It's nice to see a gaming company not act hostile to its customers. I respect that you haven't made paid DLC for Terraria, it's incredibly rare these days when the average game uses preorder bonuses to sell the majority of copies before word of mouth gets around, and has tons of content cut out to be sold again. Horse armor was controversial back in the day, but that was nothing to what the average gamer is perfectly fine with nowadays.

Sad to see Unity get shot in the knee by the malicious, nonhuman suits and shareholders that will run with the money after they've done their harm.

Back
Top Bottom