PS3 Re spawns way to slow!

4 minutes? It's the same as PC(?), and I'm guessing that it was designed that way to add a little more skill o the game if your fighting bosses, etc.

On the 1.8 update for console they added an Expert-Mode(PC) respawn timer which, I agree, totally sucks.

I'm pretty sure the respawn timer they added equates with PC's normal mode respawn timers (not expert mode). Initially console had no respawn timer by mistake. Players could hit a button and respawn right away and that's not how it was supposed to be. So it was fixed in the update, and now people think it's too slow since they were used to instantly respawning.

I'm pretty sure the respawn timer they added equates with PC's normal mode respawn timers (not expert mode). Initially console had no respawn timer by mistake. Players could hit a button and respawn right away and that's not how it was supposed to be. So it was fixed in the update, and now people think it's too slow since they were used to instantly respawning.
that was like the only way I beat the mechs when i used to play console lol

I don't mind the respawn timer on consoles that they fixed, but I absolutely hate the point you get no respawn I frames in PvE, basically you wait for a good 15-20seconds or so respawn, then as soon you do, you insta die, wait even longer, rinse, wash, repeat, heck it wouldn't suprise me if the lack of I frames is a bug, knowing @505Games they take forever for a single update, they release said update, and it is riddled with bugs, basic 505 formula at this point, similar to the infamous Bugthesda in terms of bugs, just far slower than Bugthesda in fixing them.

Back
Top Bottom