Mobile Recipes

Jay Kuda 543

Terrarian
I don't know why but when I get a new item it doesn't come out with the new recipes, so I am very limited to what I can build. What should I do, I deleted the App and it sill happens in that world, is the world corrupted and cannot get recipes any more? Also why does my game crash after I play it for 30 minutes? Please help! Thanks.

I don't know why but when I get a new item it doesn't come out with the new recipes, so I am very limited to what I can build. What should I do, I deleted the App and it sill happens in that world, is the world corrupted and cannot get recipes any more? Also why does my game crash after I play it for 30 minutes? Please help! Thanks.
Hi there @Jay Kuda 543, is there one item in particular that you want to craft and can't? Can you show a screenshot of trying to craft it?

I would like to get chlorophyte armor but this happens it doesn't show the recipe. IMG_1533.PNGIMG_1534.PNG

I would like to get chlorophyte armor but this happens it doesn't show the recipe. View attachment 187837View attachment 187838
That's strange that you don't have the Chlorophyte armor recipes showing up. Make sure that you're standing in front of a Mythril or Orichalchum anvil.

It looks like you've got a stack of 384 Truffle Worms, which is over the max stack of 99. If you've altered your games files in order to get stacks that aren't possible through regular gameplay, there's no way to know if it's the game that's not working, or if it's the fault of whatever outside program you may have used.

I can't make a mythril anvil since I don't have the recipe for it. I have mythril in my inventory right now too.
What I'm saying is, how did you get 384 Truffle Worms? Did you use an outside program for that? If so, you've voided any right for technical help as no one can know if it's your game that doesn't function right, or if it's the fault of hacking in modified game files.

Back
Top Bottom