Mobile Recovering deleted lworlds on ipad iOS?

RM100

Terrarian
My 8 year old son mistakenly deleted his favourite Terraria world on our iPad. Does anyone know any way at all to get it back? He's beside himself, as he had spent such a long time building in the World. Any help would be really appreciated! We didn't have iCloud turned on - we get a message saying it cant turn it on when we hit the icloud button in Terraria, even though I've enabled iCloud for Terraria in the Settings.

My 8 year old son mistakenly deleted his favourite Terraria world on our iPad. Does anyone know any way at all to get it back? He's beside himself, as he had spent such a long time building in the World. Any help would be really appreciated! We didn't have iCloud turned on - we get a message saying it cant turn it on when we hit the icloud button in Terraria, even though I've enabled iCloud for Terraria in the Settings.
I'm sorry to say that if it was a local save and not on the cloud, it is most likely gone forever. Here's the official word from 505 Games:
from 505 Games Support site
  • Local saves on your device are not stored in the cloud, nor are they automatically uploaded to the cloud. There is currently no way to move a local save to the cloud or a cloud save to a device. Therefore, local saves will be gone forever if the game is removed from your device, or if you choose to delete a save using the trashcan icon.

My 8 year old son mistakenly deleted his favourite Terraria world on our iPad. Does anyone know any way at all to get it back?
how to restore deleted iPhone data ? He's beside himself, as he had spent such a long time building in the World. Any help would be really appreciated! We didn't have iCloud turned on - we get a message saying it cant turn it on when we hit the icloud button in Terraria, even though I've enabled iCloud for Terraria in the Settings.
It make no difference to your if you didn't create backup files , the backups just provide a quick way to restore data, not the only way, Crucially, whether the Terraria world is covered by other data ,

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom