Builds Reggie's Builds showcase

trying to improve my furnishing:

Capture 2020-03-09 20_15_06.png

Capture 2020-03-08 21_19_32.png

Fell free to ask if you have any doubt about how i made some of the pieces!

whats the second half of the purple pot thing? and howd you made the bottle sitting next to it?

whats the second half of the purple pot thing? and howd you made the bottle sitting next to it?

the teapot is made out by a vase (on of those that spawn naturally) painted pink and a part of the meat grinder painted deep pink

the bottle is a part of a turned off star in a bottle

wow i dint know you made the jungle temple so big! really its quite impressive(like all your builds lol)
also really love the tree in rose, never thought pure red would look so good

delicate and nice!Your buildings are really impressive
and here is a suggestion:about that asian tower,it's shape isn't quite correct.The middle of the eaves is not raised,instead it should be a full concave downward curve.these towers are common in China Korea and Japan,this is the accurate engineering drawing of the fifth pagoda of horyuji in Japan
五重塔.jpg

delicate and nice!Your buildings are really impressive
and here is a suggestion:about that asian tower,it's shape isn't quite correct.The middle of the eaves is not raised,instead it should be a full concave downward curve.these towers are common in China Korea and Japan,this is the accurate engineering drawing of the fifth pagoda of horyuji in Japan
View attachment 267465

Thank you very much!
yea, I built that tower without really thinking about its actual structure but just going for it looks; thank you for the clarification ill follow it next time i build one!

Same saying as the folks in that house; I love it as always. What color did you use for the windows? It blends very well with what's happening.

Same saying as the folks in that house; I love it as always. What color did you use for the windows? It blends very well with what's happening.

I used a pattern of blue and green stained glass, both shadow painted (you can use any color of stained glass you want as its original color will disappear as painted anyway)

Screenshot_124.png

Back
Top Bottom