tModLoader [Released] Jenosis' Furniture, Food, and Fun

How are you enjoying the new armors and weapons?

• I love them

Votes: 184 73.6%
  • I like them, but they need a tweak (please say in comments below)

Votes: 28 11.2%
  • I don't like because they need tweaking first (say tweak in comments)

Votes: 6 2.4%
  • I don't like them

Votes: 32 12.8%

• Total voters
The StarShine sink requires an Ancient Manipulator to craft. The rest of the set requires a sawmill/workbench level crafting item. Is it misclassified into the same bucket as the star pillar furniture, "stardust"?

Also, sandstone desk has ingredients "sandstone desk" and "sandstone worktable". (yes, it requires itself, instead of the bookshelf it should require.)

PS: If there is anything you want me to do different about how I report bugs and stuff, please let me know. I want to make these as easy and useful for you to fix as possible.

Last edited:
The StarShine sink requires an Ancient Manipulator to craft. The rest of the set requires a sawmill/workbench level crafting item. Is it misclassified into the same bucket as the star pillar furniture, "stardust"?

Also, sandstone desk has ingredients "sandstone desk" and "sandstone worktable". (yes, it requires itself, instead of the bookshelf it should require.)

PS: If there is anything you want me to do different about how I report bugs and stuff, please let me know. I want to make these as easy and useful for you to fix as possible.
Oh... whoops; getting those fixed now. Easiest way to report bugs would be making a list/bulletpoint like:

1)bug
2)bug
3)bug

there is one duplication glitch when you place down a lifeform analyzer and destroy it.You will get 3 more analyzers.Same with the metal detector but you will only get 1 more after you place and destroy it.

Easiest way to report bugs would be making a list/bulletpoint.

Will do! I usually find them over a period of time, but I'll edit the message into a bullet list if I put a second bug into the same post. :)

Thanks for being so awesomely supportive and getting issues fixed so fast!

Could you make it so the Marble Elementals only spawn underground? I have some raw marble in my base, and they constantly spawn, attacking my NPCs and being an overall nuisance.

Could you make it so the Marble Elementals only spawn underground? I have some raw marble in my base, and they constantly spawn, attacking my NPCs and being an overall nuisance.
Will be getting that fixed finally since there's a nifty little thing in source that tells you what height of the world you're at.

Hey, I wanted to report a bug.
I was using the starshine bricks and walls and they were not showing up on the map. So my house looks invisible on the minimap and it's a eyesore.
If you already know about this bug and are already trying to fix it, the whoops! Sorry for pestering you.

I was using the starshine bricks and walls and they were not showing up on the map. So my house looks invisible on the minimap and it's a eyesore.
If you already know about this bug and are already trying to fix it, the whoops! Sorry for pestering you.
some of the jenosis furniture dosent show on the map. so unless jenosis is fixing it, along with the other things that he need to do (making better the background of ethen garden) is the best to wait for him because hes not gonna post any update unless he finish the update hes been working on.

It's slowly getting fixed; something got messed up on my end and almost all the map entries got deleted.
what are the conditions to plant banana seeds?
Banana Seeds aren't supposed to be out yet.

Not all the Zillium weapons are Zillyhoo. We have Blunderbuss of Zilliwigh, Flinlocks of Zillyhau, Battlespork of Zillywut and Cutlass of Zillywair

Hey the mod got updated. where is the wheat and the lemons and apples? i think the grocer sold the lemons but he never spawns in any house... why?
playing in mutliplayer btw

Last edited:
Hey the mod got updated. where is the wheat and the lemons and apples? i think the grocer sold the lemons but he never spawns in any house... why?
playing in mutliplayer btw
first you need the grandma NPC she spawns when you craft and place the cooking book on a house:
1-wood of any kind at workbench "paper"
2-give the paper to the guide to know how to craft the cooking book.
3-wait until she spawns
4-buy apple seeds from her and plant them on grass tiles until they mature to get apples.
5-have the apple in your inventory until grocer finally spawn in your world.
6-to buy the rest of the seeds from grandma buy from grocer the vending machine and youll get the "magic beans" from the capsules (green ones), to purchase the seeds.

first you need the grandma NPC she spawns when you craft and place the cooking book on a house:
1-wood of any kind at workbench "paper"
2-give the paper to the guide to know how to craft the cooking book.
3-wait until she spawns
4-buy apple seeds from her and plant them on grass tiles until they mature to get apples.
5-have the apple in your inventory until grocer finally spawn in your world.
6-to buy the rest of the seeds from grandma buy from grocer the vending machine and youll get the "magic beans" from the capsules (green ones), to purchase the seeds.
woah thanks dude ill try that. we have a large world for the first time in expert and no hermes boots, so we have to travel a loooooong way without the buffs the food gives haha. this apples and lemons will help a ton!

also, do i have it in my inventory the cook book? or do i place it down somewhere. with the reduced grinding mod i need to have the lumberjack token in my inventory but im not sure with this one

Back
Top Bottom