tModLoader [Released] Jenosis' Furniture, Food, and Fun

How are you enjoying the new armors and weapons?

• I love them

Votes: 184 73.6%
  • I like them, but they need a tweak (please say in comments below)

Votes: 28 11.2%
  • I don't like because they need tweaking first (say tweak in comments)

Votes: 6 2.4%
  • I don't like them

Votes: 32 12.8%

• Total voters
How do I get Zillium Ore? >->

Edit: Also it appears that Apples and Wheat aren't dropping anymore. (This might apply to other items, I haven't tried everything)
Edit 2: While I'm here, a long lasting bug has stopped me from being able to create anything "Decorative", it's literally just not showing up in crafting.
-L0ST

Last edited:

Edit: Also it appears that Apples and Wheat aren't dropping anymore. (This might apply to other items, I haven't tried everything)
Edit 2: While I'm here, a long lasting bug has stopped me from being able to create anything "Decorative", it's literally just not showing up in crafting.
-L0ST
zillium: if I remember right is from the celestial blossom a moon lord drop that generates not only that also the mod ores as well.
apples and wheat: they must be buyed from grandma shop.

-L0ST
Zillium is spawned in your world by something dropped by clowns during the hardmode blood moon,
Apples and wheat are now growable, the seeds are bought from the Grandma which appears after placing a cookbook (30 papers at a bookcase) in an house.

Zillium is spawned in your world by something dropped by clowns during the hardmode blood moon,
Apples and wheat are now growable, the seeds are bought from the Grandma which appears after placing a cookbook (30 papers at a bookcase) in an house.

Is there a complete list of NPCs and their spawn conditions for this mod somewhere? The first post lists the grower, but doesn't mention grandma, or the fact that you grow apples with seeds from her. @Jenosis ?

Imo, the blocks for the three flower sets, and the furniture from the sweets set, all look pretty flat textured. To a lesser extent so does the "test" stuff, but there it's justified.

Also, why are all the Zillium items Zillyhoo? I mean, you even have a spork and pistol, but they aren't the Battlespork of Zillywut and Flintlock of Zillyhau? The Zilly sword isn't the Cutlass of Zillywair and the blunderbuss isn't the Blunderbuss of Zillywigh? Why isn't the wand the Thistle of Zillywich? Since Dirk had the katana, shouldn't the armour belong to Zillywen? I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS!

Imo, the blocks for the three flower sets, and the furniture from the sweets set, all look pretty flat textured. To a lesser extent so does the "test" stuff, but there it's justified.

Also, why are all the Zillium items Zillyhoo? I mean, you even have a spork and pistol, but they aren't the Battlespork of Zillywut and Flintlock of Zillyhau? The Zilly sword isn't the Cutlass of Zillywair and the blunderbuss isn't the Blunderbuss of Zillywigh? Why isn't the wand the Thistle of Zillywich? Since Dirk had the katana, shouldn't the armour belong to Zillywen? I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS!
slip of mind on the zilly stuff; I'd forgotten that there's other zilly names

@Jenosis is it possible to adjust color for star blocks? They don't show up on map/minimap (maybe they just blend with sky color).

Last edited:
@Jenosis, quick question: do vine blocks spread ala hallow? It seems like maybe they have been growing in my world, but I could also be imagining it, because it's an area I have not revisited for a while and my memory could be off...

If it does, it'd be nice if that was explicit in the front page post. I'd have treated it different if I knew.

Bug report: the dandilion sprite is misaligned, so that one or two pixels worth of the feet get drawn at the top of frame intermittently. This causes a flickering "line" above the body of the creature. (Zoom 4x to better show the issue here. It varies from frame to frame.)

My display is 2560x1600, so "world" zoom is forced to 133 percent, which might possibly be involved, or might not.

Both white and yellow lions show the same issue.

PS: I <3 the creature. It's cool. I hope that a winged version of them shows up at some point in the game too. (Have only just entered hardmode in a world with your garden biome in it...)

Capture 2017-07-22 15_52_21.png.png

I'm not sure what the block count to trigger the garden biome currently is, but it feels very low compared to most biomes. Maybe bring it up to 200 or 300 blocks, like hallow and crimson, from where it is now?

I'm not sure what you mean by vine blocks as the only vine blocks there are (with this mod included) are: hallow, regular, jungle, and crimson vines. The Dandelion thing has been fixed.

I mean the vinestone blocks, not vine blocks, found in the garden biome. Sorry, missed one little bit of a word, and was completely incoherent. :)

I mean the vinestone blocks, not vine blocks, found in the garden biome. Sorry, missed one little bit of a word, and was completely incoherent. :)
vinestone doesn't spread anything or grow; they're found in the flower biome and bits around the biome.

when you convert red flower blocks into walls you get 4 walls. But when you convert the walls back to blocks you get 1 block for 1 wall.
This means you can get infinite block and infinite weirdly colored petals.

Back
Top Bottom