tModLoader [Released] Jenosis' Furniture, Food, and Fun

How are you enjoying the new armors and weapons?

• I love them

Votes: 184 73.6%
  • I like them, but they need a tweak (please say in comments below)

Votes: 28 11.2%
  • I don't like because they need tweaking first (say tweak in comments)

Votes: 6 2.4%
  • I don't like them

Votes: 32 12.8%

• Total voters
Godd news: the new tML update is out so you can now properly place walls without them bugging out!

I have two questions:
1. Are you interested in help with respriting some of the furniture sets? (or realistically on some just adding shading)
2. Have you considered asking Dapielord/TMC about using their lunar furniture featured there: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/lunar-furniture.43074/ because the current sets aren't consistant with Terraria's style

I ask because I absolutely love this mod but just think some of the art needs some upgrading.
(My base is primarily Starshine stuff right now because it's gorgeous and I love stars)

Also as a note, currently a few of the combo crafting stations dont show a placement preview when placing them but instead infinitely swing until you correctly guess you've hovered in the correct place

I have two questions:
1. Are you interested in help with respriting some of the furniture sets? (or realistically on some just adding shading)
2. Have you considered asking Dapielord/TMC about using their lunar furniture featured there: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/lunar-furniture.43074/ because the current sets aren't consistant with Terraria's style

I ask because I absolutely love this mod but just think some of the art needs some upgrading.
(My base is primarily Starshine stuff right now because it's gorgeous and I love stars)

Also as a note, currently a few of the combo crafting stations dont show a placement preview when placing them but instead infinitely swing until you correctly guess you've hovered in the correct place
I am interested in some respriting (namely for elegant and tropical sets). As for the Lunar Furniture sets and TMC's sprites; I wanna see what the other 2 will look like in their style (the style they have with Solar and Vortex look waaaaaaay better than what I've got atm.). Also I'm not entirely sure why the combo crafting stations are wonky with their placement previews.

Also: due to unfortunate circumstances, I'm afraid I'll have to put the mod on hiatus for a little bit. Long story short: my internet is gonna be cut off tomorrow and we don't really have anything to pay the bills with. I'm not sure how long it's gonna be, but I'm trusting @Anubscorpiak to post updates on what's happening with me and the mod if I can't get my internet back within the week or not.

Alrighty! Starting with those sounds good then two follow ups questions:
Could I get the pngs of the current tropical set? (I honestly think it just needs tweaks and a bunch of shading rather than a restart)
For the elegant set are you going for everything being made of ceramic (porcelain) or just like showy fancy furniture (like neo-victorian or it could even be fancy ubermodern furniture)?

Alrighty! Starting with those sounds good then two follow ups questions:
Could I get the pngs of the current tropical set? (I honestly think it just needs tweaks and a bunch of shading rather than a restart)
For the elegant set are you going for everything being made of ceramic (porcelain) or just like showy fancy furniture (like neo-victorian or it could even be fancy ubermodern furniture)?
Yep I'll send them via PM. I hadn't really decided on the Elegant style? It's based off the Regal Furniture in Animal Crossing; so I guess the 2nd option would fit well for a resprite)

Also in other news: a miracle happened today. Someone I didn't know paid my family's internet bill so I'm back in business.

Yep I'll send them via PM. I hadn't really decided on the Elegant style? It's based off the Regal Furniture in Animal Crossing; so I guess the 2nd option would fit well for a resprite)

Also in other news: a miracle happened today. Someone I didn't know paid my family's internet bill so I'm back in business.
dang, thats pretty lucky

Any way to make a seperate bench for the furniture it gets hard to handle the amount of items a nd furniture for me( bad clutter anxiety)

Any way to make a seperate bench for the furniture it gets hard to handle the amount of items a nd furniture for me( bad clutter anxiety)
Do you mean like the decorative versions of items and stuff? Because I'm planning on making a new tile where you can convert item to decorative and back so it's not cluttering up the workbench as much.

I'm not sure if this has been fixed or talked about but one of the table/workbench/bookcase combo is wonky.
I can't remember which wood type it is but it uses another table to make the desk version instead of the bookcase.

I'm not sure if this has been fixed or talked about but one of the table/workbench/bookcase combo is wonky.
I can't remember which wood type it is but it uses another table to make the desk version instead of the bookcase.
I'll look into it
EDIT: found it; it was the living wood desk. I really need to stop coding stuff late at night.

sweet glad to hear it mate. Love the cosmetics just is vary diffcult to manage through. Shoulda known you would have it covered at some point

Alrighty spoiler time! The heck is this in the sky?
Screenshot_36.png

remember when I said that issue involving the energized and well fed buffs not working right?

Well it seems that the buff makes the previous buff used not do anything, I used ironskin and ate an apple after that and I lost 7 of the 8 defense of the ironskin buff, the 7 defense returned after removing the energized buff.

remember when I said that issue involving the energized and well fed buffs not working right?

Well it seems that the buff makes the previous buff used not do anything, I used ironskin and ate an apple after that and I lost 7 of the 8 defense of the ironskin buff, the 7 defense returned after removing the energized buff.
I've fixed the buff taking away 1 defense from other defense giving buffs for next version

Back
Top Bottom