[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need help. I have the modded stuff (it works perfectly) and started a little server for my friend and me with hamachi, he said hes stuck on connecting to [ip],
i've tried everything i know, and googled it and found out nothing.

Same here, and i cant enter my server its stuck on connecting
Have you two port forwarded and activated the server on the ExAvserver.exe before launching? Because if not, you'll be stuck on it forever.

Being someone who hasn't heard of this mod before the lack of pictures is rather well... not drawing me in.

I think I may have found a bug. I've tested this out on two different machines with two different types of installs (one was just a copy-paste upgrade and the other was a clean install) and had the same result. All of the sounds work except when hitting/killing mobs. I'm not sure if they make their normal noises or not. As far as bugs go this is hardly game-breaking. Unless anyone would know what's causing this. I'm using 5.2.2.2 through GameLauncher coming from 5.0.2. The only other mod I have that could have possibly conflicted is NTerraria and I've already taken steps to prevent that...again.

I think I may have found a bug. I've tested this out on two different machines with two different types of installs (one was just a copy-paste upgrade and the other was a clean install) and had the same result. All of the sounds work except when hitting/killing mobs. I'm not sure if they make their normal noises or not. As far as bugs go this is hardly game-breaking. Unless anyone would know what's causing this. I'm using 5.2.2.2 through GameLauncher coming from 5.0.2. The only other mod I have that could have possibly conflicted is NTerraria and I've already taken steps to prevent that...again.
it happens to me also

Same here. I tried re-installing it TWICE, still no sounds.

Same issue over here...

IMPORTANT QUESTIONZ INCOMING: (<- that was a joke, for those who didnt realise)

How can i downgrade terraria so i can play the TConfig version of the mod? (Please answer)

But because im "slightly" stupid sometimes when it comes to installing things, a easy-to-understand tutorial would really what i need here. :p

Same issue over here...

IMPORTANT QUESTIONZ INCOMING: (<- that was a joke, for those who didnt realise)

How can i downgrade terraria so i can play the TConfig version of the mod? (Please answer)

But because im "slightly" stupid sometimes when it comes to installing things, a easy-to-understand tutorial would really what i need here. :p

Wait.. hold on a second, i think im about to figure it out. (YAY im not that stupid!)

I'm finally updating!

This time I've introduced Stamina. This can be used to dash, swim, run really fast, and eventually(not in this version), rocket jump and climb walls.

Also in this version is Starfall, Gift of Starpower, and Nature's Endowment. And I've increased the spawn rate of the Juggernaut.

LINK: https://www.dropbox.com/s/zcc7b4eiqkc8cyg/Exxo Avalon v5.3.zip?dl=0

P.S. Credit for the stamina idea goes to @Vladimier. I haven't added everything from his suggestion yet, however.

EDIT: I fixed the Flesh Armor bug as well.

I'm finally updating!

This time I've introduced Stamina. This can be used to dash, swim, run really fast, and eventually(not in this version), rocket jump and climb walls.

Also in this version is Starfall, Gift of Starpower, and Nature's Endowment. And I've increased the spawn rate of the Juggernaut.

LINK: https://www.dropbox.com/s/zcc7b4eiqkc8cyg/Exxo Avalon v5.3.zip?dl=0

P.S. Credit for the stamina idea goes to @Vladimier. I haven't added everything from his suggestion yet, however.

EDIT: I fixed the Flesh Armor bug as well.
Yay :D

As I was searching my world for normal sand (since I forgot you can use any sand for glass) it got me thinking about some potion ideas. I'm still fleshing out all the details but here's along the lines of what I was thinking:

2 Ebonsand = Tainted Glass Jar
2 Pearlsand = Purified Glass Jar

Then fill the them with water to get the appropriate Water Jars. Then you combine them with existing potions to create a more powerful version:

Tainted Spelunker Potion = Effect time 2x but Pickaxe Power reduced by 1/2
Purified Spelunker Potion = Effect time is 1/2 but Pickaxe Power doubled
Tainted Starbright Potion = Fallen Stars spread Corruption/Crimson when they land
Purified Starbright Potion = Fallen Stars spread the Hallow when they land

I don't know if this kind of thing is possible code-wise (especially the Starbright potions) but it might be neat. Obviously most, if not all, of the potions would be covered; I just haven't gotten to them yet.
As a side note, is it sad that I'm more excited for the tAPI version of Avalon than Vanilla 1.3?

Blah where the hell do i find nature's endowment

INFO AND BUGS?: Stamina crystals seem to derive from ore like heartstone, you cant collide with the ore (like wooden beams), it doesn't drop from the extractinator, and it doesnt glow with spelunker potion:(

Last edited:
There is an edit button, and it'd be kinda stupid to place one there if nobody uses it.
Oh sorry for that. Well, i got tConfig to work, and i (atleast i think so) installed the mods correctly, but when i press reload mods, nothing happens.. :( im not quite sure what i have to do to install these mods...

I could explode right now... Everything, seriously EVERYTHING works, but the game just doesnt recogniize the mod!! What am i doing wrong? The folder "Avalon" is in the ModPacks folder, and the "Avalon.obj' is in the ModPacksObjs folder, whats wrong?

Last edited:
Oh sorry for that. Well, i got tConfig to work, and i (atleast i think so) installed the mods correctly, but when i press reload mods, nothing happens.. :( im not quite sure what i have to do to install these mods...

I could explode right now... Everything, seriously EVERYTHING works, but the game just doesnt recogniize the mod!! What am i doing wrong? The folder "Avalon" is in the ModPacks folder, and the "Avalon.obj' is in the ModPacksObjs folder, whats wrong?
You don't need TConfig. all you need is the source mod, unless you want to play the older version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom