[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find 2 bugs:
1. Palladium shield provides immunity to spike and wooden spike.
2. Set bonus of awakened rose armor: Fall damage may occurs when you teleport from a high place to a low place.

Last edited:
Oooh don't fix that one. That looks like a lot of fun. Or relegate that 'bug' to an accessory of some sort. That ability is actually extremely valuable. Off the top of my flimsy mortal head I don't recall what other new items provide protection from spikes.

That's just all kinds of wonderful gooey awesome right there. o.o

Oooh don't fix that one. That looks like a lot of fun. Or relegate that 'bug' to an accessory of some sort. That ability is actually extremely valuable. Off the top of my flimsy mortal head I don't recall what other new items provide protection from spikes.

That's just all kinds of wonderful gooey awesome right there. o.o
Agreed!
Immunity to spike traps <3

Alright, I'm ready to release a pre-version that has the Contagion in it. Keep in mind that this is a pre-version, so it may still have bugs.

LINK: https://www.dropbox.com/s/f439rnd5p5fhrs4/Exxo Avalon v9.2b.zip?dl=0

9.0:
-Added the Contagion and everything in it:
*Coughwood (biome wood)
*Baccilite (ore)
*Bacterium Prime (boss)
*Yucky Bit (prehardmode material)
*Pathogen (hardmode material)
*Cougher (mob)
*Barfbush (herb)
*Etc.
-Reduced drop rate of Vortex; it was way too high
-Added Dark Slime Furniture
-Added Zircon (contagion gem)
-Made King Slime drop Solidifier 50% of the time
-Made Dark Slime Blocks craftable from Souls of Night and Slime Blocks
-Added a new set bonus for Duratanium Armor, and added a set bonus for Naquadah Armor
-Added Band of Slime, dropped by King Slime
-Made the Hidden Temple more accessible; you now teleport there using the Totem of the Golem, which is dropped by him the first time.

I find 2 bugs:
2. Set bonus of awakened rose armor: Fall damage may occurs when you teleport from a high place to a low place.

The Palladium Shield is SUPPOSED to provide immunity to those. If it didn't, it would be VERY overpowered xD. You would never be able to die :p.

And the Awakened Rose armor bug, that could be fixed, but I don't see how you could get much fall damage when you can only teleport on-screen. Lol.

Alright, I'm ready to release a pre-version that has the Contagion in it. Keep in mind that this is a pre-version, so it may still have bugs.

LINK: https://www.dropbox.com/s/f439rnd5p5fhrs4/Exxo Avalon v9.2b.zip?dl=0

9.0:
-Added the Contagion and everything in it:
*Coughwood (biome wood)
*Baccilite (ore)
*Bacterium Prime (boss)
*Yucky Bit (prehardmode material)
*Pathogen (hardmode material)
*Cougher (mob)
*Barfbush (herb)
*Etc.
-Reduced drop rate of Vortex; it was way too high
-Added Dark Slime Furniture
-Added Zircon (contagion gem)
-Made King Slime drop Solidifier 50% of the time
-Made Dark Slime Blocks craftable from Souls of Night and Slime Blocks
-Added a new set bonus for Duratanium Armor, and added a set bonus for Naquadah Armor
-Added Band of Slime, dropped by King Slime
-Made the Hidden Temple more accessible; you now teleport there using the Totem of the Golem, which is dropped by him the first time.

The Palladium Shield is SUPPOSED to provide immunity to those. If it didn't, it would be VERY overpowered xD. You would never be able to die :p.

And the Awakened Rose armor bug, that could be fixed, but I don't see how you could get much fall damage when you can only teleport on-screen. Lol.

Hey Blah, is there anyway to know if the world has the contagion on first creation? Like it says when you get the crimson or the corruption.

Sweet! Will try it out soon. Thank you so much for all the work you've done!:dryadgrin:

Heh, no problem :D.

Also, I forgot to mention that 4 soul blocks now have a use! Light souls emit a ton of light, mights increase damage, frights increase defense, and torture souls increase crit chance. You must have 15 or more of the last three in order for the effect to work (just 1 light soul will work to emit a ton of light).

Heh, no problem :D.

Also, I forgot to mention that 4 soul blocks now have a use! Light souls emit a ton of light, mights increase damage, frights increase defense, and torture souls increase crit chance. You must have 15 or more of the last three in order for the effect to work (just 1 light soul will work to emit a ton of light).

So they're sort of like heart lanterns? :eek:That's BA! :naughty:

Edit: How much of each stat is increased from the 15 souls?

Last edited:
Nice job! I killed bacterian prime twice already. I even defeated eye of cthuhlu to get the seeds and put the biome in my main world. I love it! However, this spreads slowly in pre-hardmode right? I want it too :p @blahblahbal

Hey blah, I appear to have found a possible bug, the new ore found in Contagion can be mined with a copper pickaxe. I'm not sure if this is intentional or not

Hey Blah, I may have found a bug. Obviously you said there would be, but I feel like I should post it anyways. I just killed EoC on my Crimson world and got the ore and seeds for the Contagion. Not a terribly bad bug as I was going to get some of the Contagion seeds on my Contagion world, but it should be fixed if anyone wants ore/seeds from the other evil biomes.

Edit: I just defeated the BoC and he seems to drop his usual drops.

2nd Edit: EoW also drops his normal stuff, but fighting the EoC still gets you the Contagion seeds and ore. (This was done on my corruption world.)

3rd Edit: Decided to fight the BoC for drop and stuff and fought his first form without any hiccups, but when his second form came, he disappeared, but you could still hear the teleport sounds he makes.

Last edited:
ummm how do i use the item command?
and also plz tell how do download the latest version. the READ ME is confusing. ig to windows 8 if that makes a difference

ummm how do i use the item command?
and also plz tell how do download the latest version. the READ ME is confusing. ig to windows 8 if that makes a difference

Latest version of the Source mod or Tapi version? If its the source one then all you need to do is press the link in Blah's post and download it from there. If its the Tapi version, I don't know how to help you there. Sorry :\

Latest version of the Source mod or Tapi version? If its the source one then all you need to do is press the link in Blah's post and download it from there. If its the Tapi version, I don't know how to help you there. Sorry :\
the source mod. do u know how to use the item command?

the source mod. do u know how to use the item command?

I believe you had to type "/Item Name of item or number ID" or something like that. Never really used while I was playing. Felt too cheaty. I also believe that it only works when you've beaten a certain boss. Forgot which one.

THE UNIVERSE DON'T WANT TO ME GET SOLARIUM!!!
i killed the golem 3 times after the update, and nothiing about a totem!!!

Just another subject in the same post:
Blah what is the most OP loadout for you?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom