[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
To get phantoplasm u kill the SUPERhardmode enemies in the dungeon aka. That big ghost thing and guardian bones along with the aegis skeletons

@blahblahbal
Can there be an alternate to hallowed? Having the same old biome is boring and it only counters corruption and not crimson. Ali ng with that the rainbow gun is not really a good weapon vs hard bosses aka duke fishron oblivion

Hmm... Well, I'm not really up for making another alt... I might think about it though. If I do add one, it won't be for a while.

Hey Blah is there any way to add a button to toggle the Inertia Boots from superspeed to just Hermes boots speed? Its hard to do precise movements with the superspeed on and you might want flight and normal speed instead of blasting arround at light speed :D

Btw I have dicovered some bugs (1 of them is a bug for sure)
1. The Armageddon slime doesnt seem to spawn when I use the spawning item, the music starts playing but I cant find the boss itself and after a while the music disappears aswell. There are no caves nearby my arena and its located in a desert.
(I got it to spawn once out of 3 tries, tried in day and night)
2. Are you supposed to be able to mine Caesium Ore with the PickaxeAxe?

I can't seem to be able to use the Clentaminator on the Congestion biome tiles. I'm playing in version 9.2.
PD: Yes, I had the right solution :p

hey, I had a look at the public spriting list and I'm going to attempt doing a sprite or two from it. Let me know what you think once I finish :)

Well I made a bunch of sprites for the Awakened Rose armour with slightly different helmets.
Tell me which version you like the most!

Attachments

• awakened rose 1.png
    awakened rose 1.png
    18.1 KB · Views: 130
  • awakened rose v2.png
    awakened rose v2.png
    18.1 KB · Views: 142
  • awakened rose v3.png
    awakened rose v3.png
    18.1 KB · Views: 134
  • awakened rose v4.png
    awakened rose v4.png
    18.1 KB · Views: 143
  • awakened rose v5.png
    awakened rose v5.png
    18.1 KB · Views: 132
And the Impact wizard, I hope this is the look you are going for, it's not very wizardy, but you said use the juggernaught helmet style.

Attachments

• impact caster blue-purple.png
    impact caster blue-purple.png
    18.5 KB · Views: 143
  • impact caster green-blue.png
    impact caster green-blue.png
    18.1 KB · Views: 137
Hello again :D

How do I make Unvolandite bars, and how do I get Kunzite.

I have plenty of Souls of Torture, by the way :)
Unvolandite and Kunzite are from the currently unavailable Nil mode. He really should disable the recipes for them until Nil mode is fixed so it isn't taunting us. XD

...on the other hand, though, he probably enjoys tormenting us with it.

And here is my sprite for the 'Aegis of Aegis' shield
I hope you like it and it's the style you are looking for :)

Attachments

• Aegis of Aegis.png
    Aegis of Aegis.png
    19.3 KB · Views: 130
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom