[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah the contagion is quite bugged and you may have to resort to making another world to get items I have been farming for a contagion key mold and nothing has popped up in even using a luck potion btw 3 full luck potions gone

Yeah the contagion is quite bugged and you may have to resort to making another world to get items I have been farming for a contagion key mold and nothing has popped up in even using a luck potion btw 3 full luck potions gone
I've gotten the contagion key mold. You seem to be just unlucky.

Yeah I noticed I'm unlucky in Avalon but in my vanilla ranger playthrough
I got
A rod of discord on my 2nd chaos elemental
A Corrup key mold on my way to the hallowed
A frozen key mold toward the jungle
And a marrow + a magic quiver from the same skeleton

IS anyone is wise enough to tell me all the summoner weapons in this mod only? if you do plz tell me

I'm pretty sure the Prime Staff and the Gastropod Staff are summoner weapons the mod adds. Haven't come across any other non-vanilla summoner weapons as of yet.

Sorry for reposting, but i really need help. How is it possible to get solarium ore? I tried making a new world, defeating plantera and then golem, but nothing happened. I've tried multiple times btw.

I have an older version of the 1.2.4.1 mod, how can I update it without losing anything?
You dont have to worry about anything. Your save files (players and worlds) are located somewhere else. Deleting or updating the game wont make you loose them.

Oh and by the way, Tritanorium was my idea. Blah liked it and decided to add it. But he had no idea what tier of ore he should use it as.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom