[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
They do have a spriting team you know :p
Not that I'm against the idea, but it's the whole teams decision not just @blahblahbal
I thought they are searching for spriters :p
Just an idea.
Can you answer me one question?
What happened with the Ultrashark and do you know if Avalon is only getting ported to tAPI or will there be a huge content update also?

Just an idea.
What happened with the Ultrashark and do you know if Avalon is only getting ported to tAPI or will there be a huge content update also?
The Ultrashark has been removed to my knowledge and they have two teams for the versions, one for the source mod, which Blah has more control over, and one team for the tAPI version, which Bull has more control over :) so I'd say both versions will be in the making :p

Just an idea.

TAPI version does exist right now. However it is mostly for testing. They are planning to maybe make their own API, because most likely, TAPI will not be updated for 1.3.

The ultra shark has been replaced with Plantera's fury. And a lot of the old items are gone.

And feel free to suggest ideas with sprites, they just may not be implemented.

TAPI version does exist right now. However it is mostly for testing. They are planning to maybe make their own API, because most likely, TAPI will not be updated for 1.3.

The ultra shark has been replaced with Plantera's fury. And a lot of the old items are gone.

Yeah you described it a WHOLE lot better than me :p

It sounds pretty bad that tAPI is not going to be updated for 1.3...
1.1 tConfig, 1.2 tAPI, and 1.3? Maybe anything like Moderia or Terramod.

Depending on how much of what's in Avalon is given a similar item in vanilla, I may go back to it in 1.3. Once you hit post oblivion and blahs set, there's not much left, but in vanilla you always have a dangerous foe. Not to mention, it will have expert mode and I don't think that would work with the mod.

Depending on how much of what's in Avalon is given a similar item in vanilla, I may go back to it in 1.3. Once you hit post oblivion and blahs set, there's not much left, but in vanilla you always have a dangerous foe. Not to mention, it will have expert mode and I don't think that would work with the mod.
I Play Hard Core A Lot
I Cant Wait For Expert Mode And tAPI Version Of Avalon :p

Oh and Wassabi how did you get those accessories (the skull which looks like the chemical skull)
Take an Obsidian Shield (Cobalt Shield + Obsidian Head) and put it in the Guide's slot
[DOUBLEPOST=1433551338,1433551035][/DOUBLEPOST]
Quite good. Though, I recommend making some better melee weapons and Blah's Picksaw/Warhammer.
So much farming :p BTW this one is for magic only. Just look at all the magic weapons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom