[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the latest avalon and i beat oblivion more than 10 times and no nil shrines show and no text showed, does the amount of kills reset when you get killed by him?
And also where do i get souls of wight

I have the latest avalon and i beat oblivion more than 10 times and no nil shrines show and no text showed, does the amount of kills reset when you get killed by him?
And also where do i get souls of wight

Nil Mode is removed. Souls of Wight are unobtainable.

i have another question to ask , what is the best ranged and magic weapon (two seperate weapons) becuase i already have the elemental excalibur and the staff of tempest frigid. And what does the beserker nightmare do? i have a bit of farming to do to get it (a comet and a few bits of shards). i love exxo avalon, i cant wait for the new and improved ultrablivion.

i have another question to ask , what is the best ranged and magic weapon (two seperate weapons) becuase i already have the elemental excalibur and the staff of tempest frigid. And what does the beserker nightmare do? i have a bit of farming to do to get it (a comet and a few bits of shards). i love exxo avalon, i cant wait for the new and improved ultrablivion.

Ranged- I think Plantera's Fury. Otherwise no idea.
Magic- Quite a few... like Ancient.

Ultrablivion has a high chance of not returning in this mod, so do not get your hopes up.

Ranged is the quadro cannon or tactical expulsor, magic has got to be terraspin, ancient, and the spiritbeam fork.

And just craft the berserker nightmare, youll see how amazing it is :)

Ranged is the quadro cannon or tactical expulsor, magic has got to be terraspin, ancient, and the spiritbeam fork.

And just craft the berserker nightmare, youll see how amazing it is :)
I cant get the spirit beam fork becuase every single dungeon i get the wall areas are to small for the spectre staff and the diabolist fork, i am so close to the beserker nightmare i just need a few hydrolyth bars and the toxin and torrent shards. what does the moon shell craft into becuase i cant craft it for the life of me
Edit: ive been using luck potions

I hope that the avalon mod realeases soon for tAPI because i just want that mod so bad!
cheers and good luck on the mod! :)

After testing seven worlds, small and large, none seemed to have spawned a hidden temple. Am I just really unlucky or do I have to kill the golem before one can even spawn?

Checking the old posts in topic, it says it is generated upon defeat of Golem, but my main world is past him and there is no temple.

Last edited:
After testing seven worlds, small and large, none seemed to have spawned a hidden temple. Am I just really unlucky or do I have to kill the golem before one can even spawn?

Checking the old posts in topic, it says it is generated upon defeat of Golem, but my main world is past him and there is no temple.

It is generated upon the first defeat of golem in THAT world. The newly generated ones you did didn't spawn it because you did not beat golem in those worlds.
Your main world may be past him, but so is mine and it didn't have a hidden temple. You'll know if the hidden temple spawns after beating golem as "Solar wind is drifting into view" shows up on the screen.

But just the beta right ?

Yes but it still has content, really cool and amazing content you should go an check out. It is made by the other developers of the Avalon team @Bullseye55, and, @PoroCYon.

No, but seriously check it out. There's some amazing stuff in there. If you need help with the installation, just ask me. I got your back ;)

To be honest, I get what you mean but over 7000 frames? I don't think mathematically, that is possible.

There is a key you press to see the framerate in game. Forget what it is. It was one of the F keys on the top of your keyboard

Other than that, it sounds mor alike a sensitivity issue than a frames issue. Perhaps provide a bit more details for me, so I can see if I can help you. :)

EDIT: what's the gamelauncher version? Is it TAPI, or the source mod?

Sorry for long such long time of reply, but I forgot I posted this here. I am using a gamelauncher version of the game, and to capture frames I use steam build-in FPS display.

Ultimately, I have fixed the issue after about an hour of work; The game needs to be set to frame skip ON, and then restarted. Sounds simple, but alt+tab breaks the game and sets it back to over 7k FPS. The thing is that I launched the game from gamelauncher, and closed the gamelauncher immediately so it doesn't run in the background. This means that I technically lost focus of the game window, it started minimized, and getting back to it broke the game.

These issues do not happen to other gamelauncher mods or vanilla terraria. It's strange so I think you need to know about this.

Sorry for long such long time of reply, but I forgot I posted this here. I am using a gamelauncher version of the game, and to capture frames I use steam build-in FPS display.

Ultimately, I have fixed the issue after about an hour of work; The game needs to be set to frame skip ON, and then restarted. Sounds simple, but alt+tab breaks the game and sets it back to over 7k FPS. The thing is that I launched the game from gamelauncher, and closed the gamelauncher immediately so it doesn't run in the background. This means that I technically lost focus of the game window, it started minimized, and getting back to it broke the game.

These issues do not happen to other gamelauncher mods or vanilla terraria. It's strange so I think you need to know about this.

Alright, plus your reply is #5000, just an off topic thing.
Good job figuring it out, I couldn't otherwise I would've replied with an answer.

It is generated upon the first defeat of golem in THAT world. The newly generated ones you did didn't spawn it because you did not beat golem in those worlds.
Your main world may be past him, but so is mine and it didn't have a hidden temple. You'll know if the hidden temple spawns after beating golem as "Solar wind is drifting into view" shows up on the screen.

Yes but it still has content, really cool and amazing content you should go an check out. It is made by the other developers of the Avalon team @Bullseye55, and, @PoroCYon.

No, but seriously check it out. There's some amazing stuff in there. If you need help with the installation, just ask me. I got your back ;)
is there more stuff as in the exxo mod ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom