[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes the hell castle! :D I loved that thing!

Also the Hell Castle was something in 1.1.2 in hardmode where you got into to get some really great loot in a room, also had some hidden stuff on the bookshelves, along with some special wood in it.

Last edited:
@blahblahbal
Can i play Exxo Avalon v12 in multiplayer with my friends? Or server v1.3 still dont work?
If that so, when you will fix this?
I posted my problem on page 376, is it server.exe problems, or i doing smthng wrong?
Hi guys, i have a problem. Internet says me nothing. Not yandex, not google.
When i trying to pick a world in "TerrariaExxoAv1.3Server.exe" its generate world, but in the end give me an error. + it delete world's .bak
+when im trying create world it says:

Bugs:
1. The Water is not working corretly in the multiplayer servers, but in the singleplayer looks good.
2. Moonlord is not dropping the items.
3. The Golden Shield is not dropping from the mob. Its 1/70? I've killed 150! ;-; (I am considering this item is not in the mod yet.)
4. My friend's Exxo Avalon sometime crashes in the server. I will take the print later*

Nope. I don't like relying on APIs to implement feature support.

Uh... I dunno. I'll think about it :p. Probably not though, worm bosses are hard. I tried that with the Dragon Lord xD.

what about making it circular shape ball of meat XD ? no a worm ?

Last edited:
3. The Golden Shield is not dropping from the mob. Its 1/70? I've killed 150! ;-; (I am considering this item is not in the mod yet.)

It's in the mod. 1/70 chance DOESN'T mean that it must drop from the first 70. You can kill 700 and still get no Golden Shields.

I killed around 500 angry bones, 200 dark casters and 50 cursed skulls before I got the Tally Counter, which drops with a 1% chance

@goldmelonmaster Angel Sculpture is hopefully fixed, and the contagion isn't in yet :p.

@Crocodile19 Fixed. There was actually a proper recipe for the peridot hook, it's just that the recipe for the tourmaline robe and peridot robes were bugged.

@TheKingLord Yep, that's it. The hellcastle is long overdue to be re-added xD.

@Lirsan The server for 1.3 Exxo Avalon is still a bit bugged :/. I can't figure out the problems with water. I'll keep working on it though.

It's in the mod. 1/70 chance DOESN'T mean that it must drop from the first 70. You can kill 700 and still get no Golden Shields.

I killed around 500 angry bones, 200 dark casters and 50 cursed skulls before I got the Tally Counter, which drops with a 1% chance
That's some serious bad luck dude. Even my RNG doesn't hate me that much. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom